Navigator Packages and lots of other HAL questions.

huskypup

Hi all

This will be our first cruise on HAL in fact cruise full stop, we have prebooked the Navigator wine package, on the pull down screen I hilighted the dining room option, will we get a card like you do for the soda cards that you present at the dining room or will the dining rooms know in advance what we have ordered.

Also does this package include the Pinnacle grill as I have also booked a table in their for one night.

We are planning on taking some pop on board (sorry soda - lol!!) as we have asked for the Barcardi package for our room, and some lager (beer) for HB will these be in our room when we board.

HB is planning on taking his mess dress rather than take a tux for the formal nights, he is worried that someone will mistake him for a waiter:). Anyone else taken military dress. Our mess dress is not the most exciting and being grey/blue in colour, I think he is worrying over nothing.

We are doing the Mexican Riveria 19/4 which of the three ports that we goto do we use a tender to go into port, and how do the tender tickets work?

And finally - I think!! - what is the latest anyone has left the ship, we are staying in San Diego for another two days and can't recheck back into our hotel until lunchtime - not sure if we can go back there and store our bags while we go sight seeing, so the later we leave the ship the better - what time do we have to leave our cabin.

Thank you

Your wine steward should be notified by HAL about the wine package. Check with him when you arrive at dinner.

The other packages that you ordered should be in your cabin when you get on the ship.

Take along your credit card statement as proof that you purchased these items. Any problems -- go to the front desk.

No you can not use the Navigator package in the Pinnacle.

Cabo San Lucas is your tender port. If you are not on a HAL tour, then read your daily program as to the lounge you should report to for tender tickets. If you are taking a HAL tour, then check your exucrsion ticket for the place and time you tour meets.

Archived