Question on Free Drinks

njtwinmom

You can manage to spend weeks, months, years on the ships without buying a single drink. The water is so pure and delicious it is better (to my taste) than any bottled water I have ever tried.

You don't need to worry about having to buy a beverage.

Drink the complimentary coffee, hot tea, iced tea (thankfully, free of sugar), iced water and/or tap water. It is all fine. And, in the event you like espresso or capuccino, you get them free in the dining room!

Go to the Captain's Toast and you'll be provided with a free glass of champagne! I think you might get free champagne, also, if you attend an art auction. We've never gone so I'm not sure if they still do that.

Bring all the crystal light you wish. ;)

Have a great cruise.

I read that coffee, tea, milk, juice and ice tea. Is the Ice Tea unsweeteed? How is the water unboard? I'm thinking about bringing crystal light with me to mix into the water.

I would bring the crystal light with you. The water in my opinion is good on the ship. There is coffee,tea and milk for sure. There is also iced tea and I think it is unsweetend. I am Canadian and I'm sorry what we call iced tea is nothing like the american iced tea so I can't help you on that one. Your ice tea is the real thing, ours tastes like a mixture of iced tea and lemonaid. I've only cruised the non vista class ships and I hear they have juice on the vista class. I'm sure someone will chime in.

I would bring the crystal light with you. The water in my opinion is good on the ship. There is coffee,tea and milk for sure. There is also iced tea and I think it is unsweetend. I am Canadian and I'm sorry what we call iced tea is nothing like the american iced tea so I can't help you on that one. Your ice tea is the real thing, ours tastes like a mixture of iced tea and lemonaid. I've only cruised the non vista class ships and I hear they have juice on the vista class. I'm sure someone will chime in.

I'm a New Englander and can't stand the sweet tea conconction folks from other regions of U.S. drink. It is way far from my taste. So....... ;) no generalizations- - - - as usual! :) It isn't an American thing. It's a regional thing.

I'm a New Englander and can't stand the sweet tea conconction folks from other regions of U.S. drink. It is way far from my taste. So....... ;) no generalizations- - - - as usual! :) It isn't an American thing. It's a regional thing.

Sorry.....every place in the States I've been it tastes the same so I figured it was like that everywhere. That said...at most...I've visited only about 15 States. :)

Archived