Can you use the Lotus pool for free?

PescadoAmarillo

On the ships that offer the Sanctuary (I believe the Caribbean, Crown and Emerald), are you still able to use the Lotus pool (against the current) and the saunas and steamrooms in the Lotus spa area for free? To get to the Sanctuary, do you walk up from the Lotus pool area, or do you walk forward from mid-ship on that level (I'm guessing it's level 16 or 17)?

Thanks!

On the ships that offer the Sanctuary (I believe the Caribbean, Crown and Emerald), are you still able to use the Lotus pool (against the current) and the saunas and steamrooms in the Lotus spa area for free? To get to the Sanctuary, do you walk up from the Lotus pool area, or do you walk forward from mid-ship on that level (I'm guessing it's level 16 or 17)?

Thanks!

Yes, the pool and hot tubs are available to anyone and the hot tubs are the best on the ship. The area is very peaceful, but there are not enough lounges.

sue

Unlike Spoiledwife says it is only the Sanctury that charges, there are sauna and steam facilities in the locker rooms and these are FREE.

Don't forget that Caribbean princess does not have a sanctury at the present time.

We have just sailed on Caribbean princess and used the facilities and we did not have to pay for these. The Lotus pool is free but most of our cruise it was closed due to choppy seas.

Enjoy your crusie.

Archived