Dancing on Mariner?

cathymct

Does anyone know if there's any dancing in the lounges or is it just on the Promenade? I know there's a disco but we figure that's mostly for the young'uns. We're a group of seniors who are still very active (not dead!) and still enjoy dancing.

My fave place to dance on the Mariner is Boleros. They have a latin band there nightly. Also there is a band in the smaller lounge, where the do the past guest party. I can't remember the name but it's one deck up from the Schonner bar on the same end of the ship.

My fave place to dance on the Mariner is Boleros. They have a latin band there nightly. Also there is a band in the smaller lounge, where the do the past guest party. I can't remember the name but it's one deck up from the Schonner bar on the same end of the ship.

Can't remember the name of the bar but I think it's on one of the top decks,and they played lovely music that my husband and I used to waltz to.

My DH and I love to dance, so we would try to find somewhere to dance almost every night. Wig & Gavel in the promenade played great music and a small dance floor. Sometimes they had a band on the top deck and they played more big band and jazz. Boleros played latin music and you could dance there. Schooner bar had a great piano player with sing alongs, but no dance floor. The disco had all ages when we went.

Beautiful Ship! Hope you enjoy!

Boleros is also my favorite place to dance (or watch people dance). It's also usually open later for dancing than the other places, with the exception of the disco which is open the latest.

Archived