Bingo Dog Question

daisy7113

You can.. however, make sure he has is collar and tag, as THAT is what is important....

Annnnnd.. Bingo is going away, to be replaced by a Seal plushie... seems the seals fly through the air better and will allow the CD's to get them up into the balcony during events as well as allow for better aim so your neighbor isn;t as likely to steal it from your grasp as the CD looks YOU in the eye and throws it directly at you... :)

Actually RCI is taking the bingo in house, where previously they had a contract of some sort with an outside firm for the machines and software...

they will honor the Bingo with the tag that says BINGO on it... don;t loose the collar...:)

I just read another posting earlier this week that they no longer will let you use the Dog and they gave away all their Bingo Dogs on the Explorer. I was going to bring our dog on our next cruise but it sounds like he will stay home this time.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=715474&highlight=Bingo+Dog

"On our 2/3/08 Explorer cruise they were giving away the BINGO Dogs at the bingo sessions. My DW ended up with 5 of them. There were no more left by the end of the cruise."

On our 2/10 Radiance cruise none of the BINGO announcements mentioned the BINGO Dog, only something else that you could do/get to get a free card. (I know on Valentine's they said anybody wearing red could get one free [when purchasing a set, of course], but I think there was something else on another day.) I remember thinking it strange that nobody talked about the Dog I'd heard about on here. Good thing I didn't go to BINGO - I'd have been disappointed about not being able to get the Dog (for want of the little doggy stuffed animal)!

• 2 months later...

I am looking for a dog with collar to add to the stuff I collect. The first time I saw them was last year on the adventure. We are going to Hawaii on Oct 3rd but they will be replaced with something else. Anybody here have one they want to part with....I will even pay you for it. Or I could pick up something for you on my trip. Pleaseeee.......

We were on Liberty in April and it could NOT be used. They are replacing it with another promotion that will be out later this year. They did not provide any details about the new promotion.

We'll just add Bingo to the DW's wall of Beanie Babies.

I am looking for a dog with collar to add to the stuff I collect. The first time I saw them was last year on the adventure. We are going to Hawaii on Oct 3rd but they will be replaced with something else. Anybody here have one they want to part with....I will even pay you for it. Or I could pick up something for you on my trip. Pleaseeee.......

Are they all the same? I won one a couple cruises ago and never used him....he has a red felt beanie and scarf with a dog-bone shaped "Bingo" name tag. Is this what you're looking for? I could part with him if he's the one you want.

The last time the Bingo dog question came up it caused my great pain!

This is a true story and it is very sad so please help me in this most difficult time.

My wife got a B.D. (Bingo dog) on out Monarch cruise in 2006, he was a very happy dog and got along very good with out two cats at home. When we were getting ready for our November 2007 cruise on the Vision my wife put B.D. in her carry on for the flight to LA.

When we got to LAX as we were waiting for our shuttle the wife opened her carry on to check on B.D., He jumped out of the carry on and ran right in front of a cab and was flattened like a pancake.

I am sorry to say Bingo Dog did not make it. Sad but true.:mad:

Are they all the same? I won one a couple cruises ago and never used him....he has a red felt beanie and scarf with a dog-bone shaped "Bingo" name tag. Is this what you're looking for? I could part with him if he's the one you want.

Wow that would be great. The dog is brown and white I think. I would really love to have him if you don't need him. If so just Email me for my info at

Dfick@sbcglobal.net. Thanks alot.

Doug

Archived