OBC Codes for your TA....

Laura11982

Seriously RJG.... it's NOT a coupon, as stated numerous times in this thread. It's a CODE. I was simply trying to spread the word... I would never intentionally advise people to break the rules. But thanks for assuming I would. :)

I am $50 richer because of your post..Thank You:D

Where or how do you see the OBC on your reservation? I have some OBC through my TA, will I be able to see that on Royal Caribbean's website under my reservation? Thanks!

In my experience, No, it doesn't show up on your reservation page.. when you get close to your sailing date you can call & confirm the amount of shipboard credit they show for your acct. Many times it will not show up on your Seapass acct. the 1st day.. but usually by the morning of the 2nd day it's there...

I sent e-mail to Coupons@rccl.com. I have used this address before for coupon codes. I'll post what response I get back.

Thats who I emailed too since I dont use a TA..

1) Can people who booked directly with Royal Caribbean receive this credit, or do you have to have booked through a TA?

2) Is this offer combinable with Crown and Anchor coupons for money off a cruise?

Thanks

Yes to question #1.....no to question #2......

heres the reply I got :

Dear Travel Partner:

Thank you for using our online Coupon Redemption Center!

We have received your Royal Caribbean International or Celebrity Cruises coupon as submitted.

Please be advised that onboard credit offers and coupons are not combinable with each other and our records indicate that this booking already has a coupon (of higher value) applied to it.

We reserve the right to inspect and examine any original coupon for verification. We reserve the right to disallow any credit for inappropriately duplicative submissions and those submissions which are inconsistent with the terms and conditions of the coupon.

Thank you and best regards,

Royal Caribbean International and Celebrity Cruises

Thats who I emailed too since I dont use a TA..

Yes to question #1.....no to question #2......

heres the reply I got :

Dear Travel Partner:

Thank you for using our online Coupon Redemption Center!

We have received your Royal Caribbean International or Celebrity Cruises coupon as submitted.

Please be advised that onboard credit offers and coupons are not combinable with each other and our records indicate that this booking already has a coupon (of higher value) applied to it.

We reserve the right to inspect and examine any original coupon for verification. We reserve the right to disallow any credit for inappropriately duplicative submissions and those submissions which are inconsistent with the terms and conditions of the coupon.

Thank you and best regards,

Royal Caribbean International and Celebrity Cruises

Thanks PH8. We used a C/A coupon for our next cruise too. Now, while I have your attention, why did you shorten your name? Also, do still have that pic of the Liberty you sent me for a screen saver last spring? I can't find the darn thing. (Sorry everyone for the hijack).

Cathy

Sooner or later what is being done here (codes without coupons) will get back to RCCL (they read these boards) and RCCL may make a decision to shut the practice down. They send out these coupons to target audiences and if they get general distribution if defeats the purpose. If they do act, we'll be back to mailing the coupons in again and no electronic submission or they will put a serial number on each coupon. It may take several months but just wait.

The general idea is twofold:

1. To cut down on the cost and expense of paper mailings and coupons.

and

2. To give an incentive to get people to book.

If there are some that get through a "loophole" and use the codes online, I'm pretty sure RCCL considers that a very small loophole that still meets the main objectives and everybody is HAPPY!:)

After my TA told me that a letter is required to receive the OBC, I received this e-mail from her today:

"I did further research,and I was advised by RCCL that I had to enter your

booking code for the on board credit on line,

and I think that this will work and be applied. We have to wait and see when

it get entered, about 1-2 weeks, it should

be reflected on your confirmation.

I also repriced your cruise, called RCCL ,and was able to secure you a lower

price, which is a $400 price difference.

A revised confirmation is attached."

Hopefully this may help someone else to help their TA get the OBC for them!:)

Doreen

(The lower price is pretty nice too and I'll consider it a birthday present! Yeah-I'm a leap year baby, so I'm celebrating 4x the norm today!!)

:D :D :D :D x 12 Today!!!

• 2 months later...
Is there a web-site where i can get a copy of the coupon?

Is this coupon/promo code still valid? The OP said it expires on March 10th. These posts are from Feb so I am not sure it is still good.

Archived