Azamara Tour Offerings

Hlitner

Napi's Mom:

You and I have to plan to be on a cruise together sometime. We think totally alike. I also loved Rennaisance. They were absolutely the best cruise line going at the time.

My next cruise is on the Star Clipper from Phuket, Thailand Nov. 22. care to join me?

Susie

Is it possible that because Azamara is new it's at the bottom of the list to get tour operators in Europe and elsewhere?.

Maybe there aren't enough tour operators, buses, guides etc. in these cities and islands to service all the cruise ships that are now going there?

Just a thought.

PS: I've done mostly cruise ship excursions and have never been disappointed.

Napi's Mom:

You and I have to plan to be on a cruise together sometime. We think totally alike. I also loved Rennaisance. They were absolutely the best cruise line going at the time.

My next cruise is on the Star Clipper from Phuket, Thailand Nov. 22. care to join me?

Susie

Don't we wish...but I'm afraid as we are on Social Security and pension ONLY we must ration our trips carefully, and wait for great deals on great cruises. So far I've been VERY lucky to find some great prices. Our Quest 14 day Panama Canal cost about half of what others paid (It was their first Canal trip so we were the experiment) We got a 1A for 1849$ without air, and we fly coach, being frugal, saved 480$ by doing our own air.Now those 1A's are over 3000$ for same trip! I still refuse to take inferior cruises. I know you wqill enjoy Quest. Just heard from someone who just returned from their Canal cruise, and were with us on Nautica in the Med, and they LOVED Quest and said it was as good as Nautica!

You are going to the next area we'd like to go to...close anyway New Zealand and Aust. But at least a yr from now!:D

Archived