Another room service question?

Mydnite

THis may be a daft one.... can you ask them to adjust the items on the menu, I really do not like cheese, and it is with nearly everyting. I know they prob make a lot up in advance, but do you think they will do some of the things with no cheese?

That's the neat thing about cruises--they really DO want you to be happy! Ask, and ye shall receive!

We've given up using room service. Too many times they get our order wrong. This is not limited to any particular cruise line. Maybe it's just our luck that the person who always seems to answer the phone is the one least fluent in the English language.

We've given up using room service. Too many times they get our order wrong. This is not limited to any particular cruise line. Maybe it's just our luck that the person who always seems to answer the phone is the one least fluent in the English language.

Definitely like to Voyager class ordering system on the TV...no communication errors...way too easy though to order more than you need.:D

Definitely like to Voyager class ordering system on the TV...no communication errors...way too easy though to order more than you need.:D

You can? On the Explorer as well? I never noticed that on our last Explorer cruise! Very cool.

Archived