All Things LIBERTY of the Seas

krmlaw

Hi everyone!!

We leave on Liberty next month, and I can't wait to see the view from the cantilevered whirlpools. Are they open 24 hours, or do they have a closing time? What's the best time to go?

Thanks. Deedee

In just one week from TONITE, I will be in Miami, probably at the Bayside Market having drinks with my CC friends, thinking about tomorrow morning, waking up to see the Liberty out my hotel window!!!!!!!! Anybody jealous???? LOL

I am, I am...... we were on Liberty (5/24) and in one short month from now you, my friend will be the jealous one...it goes by quickly so..ENJOY !!!!

lephysteria - I just wanted to thank you for such a wonderful trip report. It was so informative and helpful! We are thinking of staying at the Hyatt Regency the night before the cruise. I would like to rent a car and drive down so that I don't have to pay for parking at the port but I am having the hardest time trying to do a one way rental with enterprise!!

Thanks again!

You're welcome :)

If you have any questions, just lemme know.

Hey guys,

First time posting here and just read thru all the posts, really took alot of it in and cant wait to my trip. Travelling on Liberty JUN 27 2009 on western caribbean and just have a few q's?

Have booked a superior ocean view cabin on deck 9 and just wanted to know how roomy they are and how big the balconys are. Can you move very much?

What is the weather like this time of year?

is the florider heated at all?

Thanks everyone

lephysteria, when is the little one due or have they arrived?

Nope, he's still baking away and happy as a skunk :)

He's due 8/15, but measures about 2 weeks ahead of schedule, so I'm thinking the end of July, but I'll keep all my cruising fans posted :D

Here are his 3d ultrasound pictures http://www.jenscruisereviews.com/us/uspics.pdf He's a spitting image of his father ;)

Did someone on this thread say that they had menus for Chops, Portofino and compasses from Liberty's eastern itinerary recently? Pardon my confusion, but I'm reading this from work (shhhhhhhhhhhh) and I only get a few read before I have to go onto something work related....can you imagine!!!!:eek:

Cute pics, Jen! Congrats!!! :)

Just subscribing! I'm sailing on 11/1 -- a week before the CCers -- due to school vacation issues.

I CAN'T WAIT!!

(oh, and hi Christie -- seems we travel in the same circles! :D )

Hey Angel! Yes, we keep meeting up! :p And we'd do the ultimate 'meet up' if you would just move your cruise to one week later! LOL :D

Jen,

I am so happy for your and your husband's expecting your first child. There is nothing that beats the experience of becoming parents. (Well, maybe becoming a grandparent.) I wish you both that your son will become everything he can be.

I loved reading your posts about Liberty as well as other posts. Your pictures as well as those from Craig have us so excited.

We just decided yesterday to go on Liberty. I read your menus and somehow I thought that some have changed. I base that on info from Mariner and I thought that generally they were the same fleet wide.

Anyway, if someone sails on the Eastern itinerary and the menus aren't the same as what is posted, please let me know. Or, if you can't remember the menu, please post the compasses or what the compass said about dinner. (For example if it said Italian night, Get out there night, etc.) That will help us make our reservations for Portofino, (my favorite.)

Thanks to all of you for the pics, and ChristieNJ, you are such fun. I hope this thread continues for a long, long time. Thanks again, all.

Thanks to all of you for the pics, and ChristieNJ, you are such fun. I hope this thread continues for a long, long time. Thanks again, all.

Thanks, Katie! :D I think this thread will continue because Liberty is such an awesome ship. I cannot wait to get back on her this November, I am sooo excited. Especially because it'll be our first cruise as Plantinum. I'll be awaiting the red carpet. :p

This is the area our Promenade cabin will be overlooking.....I am so excited!!

155319917_YntJB-M-1.jpg