New to Cruising

TessaP

But if you want a taster cruise do not repeat do not take one of the 2 or 3 day trips, even the crews hate them as they tend in the main be stag and hen parties:(

Cambridgecruiser

Sorry, cannot agree with that atall, I know Derek hasn't been on a 2/3n cruise for a few years, may i ask when you last went on one Cambridge??

I went on a lovely 3n cruise on Aurora in Sept 07 and Dec 06 and we did not have a problem with stag and hen parties atall !

How you can say 'in the main' is soooo wrong! Lots of couples, and familes yes, inc people taking elderly parents for a taster cruise like us, but I only saw one well-behaved hen party of about 7 girls while I was on there, had more problem with babies and toddlers of which there were a lot, esp seated next to me !!

Sue

Do not obsess about buying formalwear. I have cruised with couples much more widely traveled tham I, who owned one basic long black dress and varied the jewelry each formal night. And it was not expensive jewelry. Something you are comfortable in, doesn't wrinkle, and can be hand washed. no one will think less of you for not having an extensive wardrobe. EM

Now then ships cat,

No freedom dining on world cruise ships. Only Oceana & Ventura.

:):)Happy Cruising:):)

:cool:

Dai

Ah - sorry - still you can still book the alternative venues for a change I guess.

Archived