tea on Century

nicole9s

Would anyone know if Chamomile and/or Lemon tea are available on the Century? Either in the buffet area, from room service, or from the butler tea service?

Also, is honey readily available?

Just trying to figure out what needs to be packed and what doesn't!!! :)

Hi,:) I have had both before. If you are tea connessiour though,

they are Bigelo teabags and if that is not your tea of choice you

might want to bring your own.

Would anyone know if Chamomile and/or Lemon tea are available on the Century? Either in the buffet area, from room service, or from the butler tea service?

Also, is honey readily available?

Just trying to figure out what needs to be packed and what doesn't!!! :)

They use Bigelow. I am a big tea dinker (loose tea at home, black, white, green, herbal, and rooibos - not really tea) and I realized that I do not care for Bigelow tea bags as I found a lot of the tea a little bitter for my taste. You can ask for honey. I went to the high tea and I do recall Chamomile and Lemon. If you have a favoritte I suggest bringing it along. Interesting I have always brought my own tea and mug on cruises but the last few I did use them that much as I liked what was offered. Because this was a 5 day I wanted to cut down on my luggage but tea bags are never a problem. Taste is subjective but in my opinion a plain Lipton tea bag is better than Bigalow and goes well with honey, lemon and/or cream.

fyi, I was in a CC stateroom and asked for honey each morning (which is listed on the breakfast menu).

Archived