Ever jumped ship?

Dorinda

Anybody out there ever gone from one Princess ship to another on the same day?

In Ft Lauderdale on Nov 15 we are leaving the Royal and boarding the Coral. I've just started to wonder about moving the luggage and if we will be able to get rid of it right away - or if we will be stuck with it for a few hours - ugh!

Thanks for any insight!

Cheers,

Dee

I would get off the first ship as late as possible. We have arrived at the port shortly after 10am and the porters were accepting bags at that time.

If they are docked at #2 (normal Princess) and #4 berths, you can just walk to the other ship across the parking lot. If they are farther away from each other, you will need a taxi.

We had a teenager get on the old Island P by mistake. She should have been on the old Princess P. She gat a buffet lunch and watched as the Pacific sailed away. She finally realized her mistake and he pilot boat came back and got her.

Hi Dee

We will be following you off the Royal on the 15th Nov but we will be heading for the Ruby Princess. Donna and Dennis will be doing the same as us.

Maybe we can do a leisurely breafast together.

Back in Jan 2006, we also jumped ship at the San Pedro pier after returning from a Hawaiian cruise on the Island P. It was very easy there as the two piers are right next to each other. We just gathered our luggage, pulled it over to the Sapphire, gave it to the porters and was on board about 11am.

Thanks for the info & suggestions everyone.

Tina and Ken - a leisurely breakfast with you two and Donna and Dennis the morning we dock in Ft Lauderdale sounds good to me! Great idea!

Cheers,

Dee

Anybody out there ever gone from one Princess ship to another on the same day?

In Ft Lauderdale on Nov 15 we are leaving the Royal and boarding the Coral. I've just started to wonder about moving the luggage and if we will be able to get rid of it right away - or if we will be stuck with it for a few hours - ugh!

I should have such problems :D

Archived