E 633 Crown Princess

arb18

Hello,

I have posted in the cabin section as well, but figured I would try it here as well. I had an inside cabin and upgraded to E633 on Crown Princess after reading from one person one here that the room did not have an obstruction, even though the cat. is obstructed view. Anyone stay in this room, can you verify what I have read?

If anyone has a picture of the side of the ship please post it, I can't seem to find a close up of that area of the ship.

Hello,

I have posted in the cabin section as well, but figured I would try it here as well. I had an inside cabin and upgraded to E633 on Crown Princess after reading from one person one here that the room did not have an obstruction, even though the cat. is obstructed view. Anyone stay in this room, can you verify what I have read?

If anyone has a picture of the side of the ship please post it, I can't seem to find a close up of that area of the ship.

There appears to be some mechanical structure behind the last tender that supports the life rafts and other structures. It is probably one of the least "obstructed" cabins so I think you got a good pick. Have a great cruise.

2489878040051360669S600x600Q85.jpg

• 9 years later...

I was in E633 on the Crown for 2 weeks in Feb., going 'Round the Horn' in S. America.

I LOVED that cabin! The bed is NOT under the window, so I could sit beside the window w/my breakfast (or whatever) & have a great view of the scenery! It was perfect for the cold, windy, rainy weather when the decks were often restricted.

My adult kids had the same cabin on the Ruby last month in Alaska & loved it too.

Since I usually sail solo & can't afford a balcony, E633 will be my 1st choice whenever possible on the Crown/Ruby/Emerald!

There are 2 pieces of equipment on the floor outside the window, but you only see it if you look down -- no obstruction. The view straight out is great! :)