Murano's

nicole9s

The maitre'd told us that they had discontinued the CC program of calling for advance reservations, that now all reservations had to be made onboard. Hmmm, just wondering if he was covering for CC with that story.

Carol

Was that "Marjan". We boarded on the 18th also and went right to Muranos (never ate there). If so, sorry, but something is/was off with him.

Can you still make reservations thru Captain's Club? I called CC 6 weeks before our cruise (Feb 18) & made 2 reservations. Never received an email confirming the reservations (yes, I know, I should have called back to make sure before leaving on our trip) so we ran down to Murano's after boarding & they had no reservations for us. The maitre'd told us that they had discontinued the CC program of calling for advance reservations, that now all reservations had to be made onboard. Hmmm, just wondering if he was covering for CC with that story. Fortunately it didn't matter as he got us our table even tho they were booked almost completely. Just glad that was our first stop after boarding or we might have missed it completely, which would have been a shame as the food & service is fabulous!!!!

Carol

Yes you can still make advance reservations through the Captain's Club.

Does anyone have the wine pairing list for Murano, since the fee is much more expensive than at the other specialty restaurants?

I'd be interested in seeing what wines are offered in the pairing for that price.

The wines on the menu exceptionnel that was just posted are for the regular wine pairings that we had in Ocean Liners.

Does anyone have the wine pairing list for Murano, since the fee is much more expensive than at the other specialty restaurants?

I'd be interested in seeing what wines are offered in the pairing for that price.

The wines on the menu exceptionnel that was just posted are for the regular wine pairings that we had in Ocean Liners.

Susie, Take another look and make sure you are looking at the wines under the Menu Exceptionnel as they are more expensive and better wines then what's on the Ocean Liners menu copy I have. The wines we were paired with in Ocean Liners were mostly the same suggested on the standard menu posted above.

My apologies, I was looking at the regular menu which is of course the same pairings in all the specialty restaurants. I will have to do some research into the wines listed on the Menu Exceptionnel.

I was wondering the same thing about the price difference until I saw the wines included. While that sounds great, the price may have taken that option out for us, $ 30.00 more worth it, $ 100.00 more I don’t know.:eek: :rolleyes: :)

I was wondering the same thing about the price difference until I saw the wines included. While that sounds great, the price may have taken that option out for us, $ 30.00 more worth it, $ 100.00 more I don’t know.:eek: :rolleyes: :)

Go for it - if only ONCE!!

($145 each total)

Tom

Archived