**~OFFICIAL~** Miracle Maniacs CC Group 11/12/09 $25 Deposit!!!!

Ok It's OFFICIAL! We are the MIRACLE MANIACS!!

Cruising November 12, 2009!!!

Come on this amazing 8 day itinerary with us aboard one of the greatest ships!

We will sail from Ft Lauderdale and go to Colon-Panama, Limon-Costa Rica, and Belize!!!

A reduced deposit of $25 per person is available for double occupancy cabins based on a guaranteed assignment until April 1, 2008!!!

*The second deposit of $225 per person will be due May 15, 2009.

*Full deposit is required for singles, triples, quads, suites and cabin assignments of $250 per person and the final payment for the group is July 30, 2009.

*There is a $50 cancellation penalty per cabin.

Don't miss out on this one! Click on the links below for more information and pricing!

CRUISE INFORMATION} http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=728956

PRICING INFO} http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=729134

Just thought I would bring this list over from our interested post and start adding anyone who is booked to this list so come on everyone lets get ready for this. It will be a great cruise! A perfect way to relax before all of the craziness before the holidays!!!

1. cruisinjerseygirl-Tali-BOOKED

2. Crazeecat5-Sheryl

3. xcarebearxoxo

4. CruisinDave-Dave

5. Roudy1-Char

6. Rosebud5T-Tammy

7. qprrules

8. TheWiseRaccoon-Dan

9. HeidiHo-Heidi

10. Peaceful

11. Hermitstyle

12. Cold350

13. Deweydjb-Doug

14.Travelgrammy-Anne

15. j&jfun-Janet

16. Travelgarn-DJ

17. cruise_pirate-Lonnie (plus poss 10 cabins)

18. copvet

19. Tortiegal-Colleen

20. 2_rednecks

21. dnice1979

22. trippdiver

23. Lizard2372

24. scubacruiser

25. nascarfansb

26. jerzeelady

27. aggiegirl92

28. bunkagal

29. BonnieJeansMum

30. Lizard2372

31. Cruzman

32. Carolina_Traveler

33. Zetterberg 40

34. Jeannie and Guest

35. Charles and Gail

I emailed Johna about this one. I think my partner Chris will have a fit if I book another one so soon. We are going on the Miracle in Jan. 2009. Maybe I should wait some more, but I really want to do this itinerary, and with the 100 shipboard credit, why not.

I can eat Ramen noodles for a couple of months! ;)

Will let you know what I find out from Johna.

Doug

I emailed Johna about this one. I think my partner Chris will have a fit if I book another one so soon. We are going on the Miracle in Jan. 2009. Maybe I should wait some more, but I really want to do this itinerary, and with the 100 shipboard credit, why not.

Doug

HAHA Doug! I know exactly what you mean...to be honest DH knows that I am doing this but I am not allowed to talk about it lol! He said that the minute we only have one booked I have to run and book another one! So I have to wait another year before I can discuss this with him but he goes where I go so oh well I just won't talk about it til it gets close!

I hope you all can come though we would love to have you!

:DKim and Chuck from central FLA!!

Excited about having something booked for 09 !

We leave in 50 days for our first transatlantic on the Carnival Freedom:eek:

Trying to get the rest of my posse to book too - will let ya know!

Kim

YAY! So glad you will be there with us!! I am adding you to the list now!!!

Keep me posted on any others!

Booked

1. cruisinjerseygirl-Tali (2)

2. travelwitch23-Kim and Chuck (2)

Apparently the cool banner that I made worked last night and today it's being a little temperamental so I will fix it tonight and then I will put a link to the new banner in the actual CC Group Cruise member forum...will keep you all posted. But it was a really cute little banner and I worked my butt off til 2am on it so I hope you all like it!

Doug

BTW Doug just realized your Ramen comment...I am right there with ya!:p I think we can do it...there are a lot of flavors to keep us satisfied and it won't get boring...just think about all of that dining room food! So worth the ramen!:D

You sure are 'cited Tali! I can't blame you. I think the Miracle is going to be fun. My coworker really likes it. I think it is one of her favorites. I hope I like it. I haven't been on her before but she is the one I am traveling on next January. I like the size and she looks pretty up to date. I loved the Triumph and she is a little bit of an older ship.

Will any of the shows and performers change between January and November or will it be the same set of shows all over again? I know the few times I have been on Princess the dining room food menu was pretty much the same.

At least I can get warm melting cake every night!

Doug

Ok everyone it looks like I have the banner finished and working properly. If you would like the banner let me know and I will get you the information so you can have one of them too!

Your banner looks great! Good job!!! :D

You sure are 'cited Tali! I can't blame you. I think the Miracle is going to be fun. My coworker really likes it. I think it is one of her favorites. I hope I like it. I haven't been on her before but she is the one I am traveling on next January. I like the size and she looks pretty up to date. I loved the Triumph and she is a little bit of an older ship.

Will any of the shows and performers change between January and November or will it be the same set of shows all over again? I know the few times I have been on Princess the dining room food menu was pretty much the same.

At least I can get warm melting cake every night!

Doug

I am so very excited! Out of our 3 cruises this was our favorite and I have not one bad thing to say about it other than....maybe the decor isn't as glamorous on some other ships in some areas but that's nothing! We had an amazing time on our Miracle cruise in all honesty and I would have to say it was the most perfect vacation we have had to date. The layout is great, the food was great, the crew was wonderful, the disco was the best yet on the 3 cruises, again nothing bad to say really and I could go on and on with all of the good things!

As for your questions I think I will have to start a post on the Carnival boards asking someone who has done it twice about that...it is almost a year later, so I know that the comedy shows will more than likely be different, I know that the comics make their rounds so I highly doubt it would be the same exact people but not so sure that the actual vegas style shows would be different. I must say that we saw each and every show on that cruise and there was only one we didn't care for and it was one of the comics so we can't blame the ship or carnival for that really.

And yes...warm melting cake woohoo! Best thing ever! Also in reality if the menu is the same would it matter as much when it comes to your decision? It wouldn't be like you would have the same menu two weeks in a row we are talking a 10 month difference.

Archived