**~OFFICIAL~** Miracle Maniacs CC Group 11/12/09 $25 Deposit!!!!

There is a thread on here about a review of the Miracle. It is a review of the same itinerary as this group cruise. It's a very nice review, and from a happy cruiser. I posted on that thread that this group cruise is going on and included the link. I hope that it will bring some more people to this thread and more people will get to take advantage of the great price and 25$ deposit!

There is a thread on here about a review of the Miracle. It is a review of the same itinerary as this group cruise. It's a very nice review, and from a happy cruiser. I posted on that thread that this group cruise is going on and included the link. I hope that it will bring some more people to this thread and more people will get to take advantage of the great price and 25$ deposit!

Well Thank You Janet! I will definitely go and read that review now! My cousin did this ship and itinerary back around Christmas time and out of 3 cruises they said it was their favorite. Actually that was how I learned about the itinerary! I was SOOOO happy to find out that they still had the Miracle doing it until 2009 because it was our favorite ship to date!

Thanks again!

Lots of cruisers checking the boards tonight to see what the "fuel surcharge" deal might be with carnival cruise lines. They will probably announce something in the next couple of days. It would be nice for us to have two OBC's this year. Both were booked prior to November 7th of last year.

Lots of cruisers checking the boards tonight to see what the "fuel surcharge" deal might be with carnival cruise lines. They will probably announce something in the next couple of days. It would be nice for us to have two OBC's this year. Both were booked prior to November 7th of last year.

Apparently I have been too engrossed in work to even know anything about the fuel surcharge thing...I will have to do some reading on it! As for the hopping boards...maybe we will get a few more to join us!

Ok so after a day of work ending at 2:30pm and then driving my daughter to NYC again (second time this week) I just got home an hour ago and am so tired and was hoping to come home and see more people had booked! Where are all the Maniacs? Lets get booked everyone! I know that there were a bunch of you interested are you all cruising right now??? LOL!

Booked

1. cruisinjerseygirl-Tali (2)

2. travelwitch23-Kim and Chuck (2)

3. copvet-Wayne and Debbie (2)

4. deweydjb-Doug and Chris (2)

5. Kimba1910-?

6. Poptart-?

7. Jerzeelady-?

8. Molly and Ray-?

Ok so far these are the people who are definitely booked, booking soon, or still planning on it...lets add some more names to the list! I know that there are more of you out there!!! There were tons on our possible interested list!There are only a few short weeks of the discounted deposit left!!!

I am totally clueless what did I miss?

The music was starting because the thread needed to bump up.

I don't get the OBC for the surcharge because I didn't book a cruise AND THEN get told later there was a fuel charge added. I guess those that got the charge added on AFTER they booked are probably getting it refunded to them one way or another.

I don't care if there IS a fuel surcharge. I just have to cruise! I would rather be cruising than doing anything else. Funny, I never really would have cruised if it wasn't for a coworker who loves them. She convinced me to go on my first and I have been cruising ever since. I cannot believe I have cruise 5 and 6 planned already!

Come on maniacs you know you want to join us!

We are fun!!!!

Doug

Ok, so between me working my butt off and traveling to NYC literally half the week maybe I missed this one? There is no more fuel surcharge? Is that what's going on now? If so that is pretty awesome!!!

I would cruise anyway but it's nice to have the savings! I can't believe that within 2 years I will have 4 under my belt so I know where you are coming from Doug! I also now have #5 planned with this and that will be 5 cruises in 3 years! With this kind of track record I will be platinum in no time! I just hope I can continue to afford my addiction!

Ok, so between me working my butt off and traveling to NYC literally half the week maybe I missed this one? There is no more fuel surcharge? Is that what's going on now? If so that is pretty awesome!!!

I would cruise anyway but it's nice to have the savings! I can't believe that within 2 years I will have 4 under my belt so I know where you are coming from Doug! I also now have #5 planned with this and that will be 5 cruises in 3 years! With this kind of track record I will be platinum in no time! I just hope I can continue to afford my addiction!

There IS still a fuel surcharge. They just got a lot of people mad when they added it on after people had already booked. So, they have had to refund those people.

Hope you're having a good Friday Tali! :D

In a couple of weeks we will be on our 21st. voyage on a cruise line, the 6th with Carnival. We have our 7th & 8th booked also, including this one. We hope everyone that can will take advantage of this great opportunity to visit a few ports that are somewhat different. We are looking forward to it, thats for sure. Have a good weekend everyone!:)

Oh ok I googled it and read the article...you would think that with so many cruises in this short amount of time I would have had something booked at that time and could have gotten the credit...but I am never that lucky! Oh well works for me...the cruises are worth the extra fee for me!

Copvet-WOW! That's a lot of cruises! Do you remember a little something from each one? I have only done 3 to date but there are distinct things I remember from each cruise and I hope that by the time I get to 21 I will more memories like those!

Ok so I spoke to a few friends of mine and emailed a few CCer's that I met on another cruise and some more people are interested just waiting to find out their definite answer so here is my updated list of booked and interested!

Booked

1. cruisinjerseygirl-Tali (2)

2. travelwitch23-Kim and Chuck (2)

3. copvet-Wayne and Debbie (2)

4. deweydjb-Doug and Chris (2)

5. Kimba1910-?

6. Poptart-?

7. Jerzeelady-?

8. Molly and Ray-?

9. Jeannie and guest-?

10. Aggiegirl-?

11. Joy and Ramsey-?