**~OFFICIAL~** Miracle Maniacs CC Group 11/12/09 $25 Deposit!!!!

Ok, I'm not giving up this easily!!! Have I mentioned before this is a great itinerary, wonderful ship and I will be on it?? Come on everyone! We have 2 booked so far had over 30 interested I know you all want to do it! There is plenty of time to pay it off and the $25 deposit!! So jump on I am hoping to plan a lot of fun stuff for us and plus DH won't let me talk about another cruise for now so I need more people to jump on and get as excited as I am!!!

I would guess most will wait until the last minute to book this one. You know I have to wait until my daughter's college schedule is set up for the fall, so I don't think I will get in on the 25$ deposit.

I would guess most will wait until the last minute to book this one. You know I have to wait until my daughter's college schedule is set up for the fall, so I don't think I will get in on the 25$ deposit.

Maybe your right but there were a lot of people just dying for the info and the rates and deposit! So lets get the show on the road everyone! Come join me I promise you will have blast!

Maybe your right but there were a lot of people just dying for the info and the rates and deposit! So lets get the show on the road everyone! Come join me I promise you will have blast!

I think I was one of the ones just dying for the price to come out. I wanted to see how much of a savings the group cruise is over just booking a reg. guarantee. And also for me, I like to know the prices of something so I know if it even something I can consider and get excited about. This price is good. So I am just hoping the college schedule is going to be condusive to my going on this one.

Not to mention I wanted to bump the thread up. For some reason I am having a hard time finding it, even when I am looking for it.

Hey Miracle Maniacs.

Just to let you know, I am booked! I am deweydjb, (Doug) and my partner is Chris. He doesn't come on here much. But we are happy to be joining you! It is going to be a great group. If you are thinking about it, look at some of the shore excursions at these ports. They have some great and unusual things to do. That is what sold me, and the wonderful prompting from our group leader . :)

Come on Maniacs!

Doug

Just an update I have talked to 3 interested parties one of which will be booking by tomorrow! So who else is jumping on the bandwagon here?

I just saw this today--where have I been??????--anyway I sent you an email about the prices and I'll discuss this with dh this evening. Maybe?????

We like to cruise in Nov and these are ports we want to visit.

I just saw this today--where have I been??????--anyway I sent you an email about the prices and I'll discuss this with dh this evening. Maybe?????

We like to cruise in Nov and these are ports we want to visit.

Poptart...Tali is a friend of mine, and I thought I'd pop in and let you know that she is in NYC today with her daughter. She will answer your email and your questions as soon as she returns home later. :)

Welcome to the Miracle Maniacs group Doug & Chris. We look forward to cruising with you all and of course chatting with you on this board.

Poptart: Good luck on your attempt to book this one. We also like the ports on this sailing. Always nice to do something a little different.:cool:

Ok I believe I took care of all of the questions via email and if not please just let me know!

FYI I have gotten word from 2 more ccers and it looks like everyone is starting to catch on and hopefully will be booked soon.

Here is our current list:

Booked

1. cruisinjerseygirl-Tali (2)

2. travelwitch23-Kim and Chuck (2)

3. copvet-Wayne and Debbie (2)

4. deweydjb-Doug and Chris (2)

Ok btw Doug, in our Miracle forum you can go in and take our banner and just stick it on your page..if you like of course! You can copy and paste it in. If you have a problem doing that let me know and I will figure something else out for it.

Hey Miracle Maniacs.

Just to let you know, I am booked! I am deweydjb, (Doug) and my partner is Chris. He doesn't come on here much. But we are happy to be joining you! It is going to be a great group. If you are thinking about it, look at some of the shore excursions at these ports. They have some great and unusual things to do. That is what sold me, and the wonderful prompting from our group leader . :)

Come on Maniacs!

Doug

Ok Doug I take this as a compliment...I am a good salesperson hahaha!

Let me know if you want the banner

As for excursions, I plan on starting a board or you can start one in our Miracle if you like about the excursions! I am dying to start planning those.

Well just keep me posted! All you have to do to find a post is go to your user CP, it's right in there.

Hey, when I go to my user cp, no threads show only subscritions. I don't even know how the subscriptions got there cuz I don't know how to do that either. (or maybe I just forgot). All I see is the ability to edit all my stuff. What am I missing?

I am so glad people are actually starting to book now. I hope I get to say the words too.

Janet,

When you post on a thread (reply on it) it should say underneath subscriptions...there is a drop down box on there and you can choose how you want to receive notification about it. I choose email notification so that everytime there is a new post on it I get an email and then I can click on the link in my email or go into my subscriptions and it's listed there in bold when there are new posts. It's a lot easier than searching through the boards to find something.

Poptart- Let me know if you got my email, I was in NYC today so I couldn't log on but I had my blackberry and emailed you back from there right away.

Keep me posted everyone!

Happy Tuesday!

Ok everyone our group is starting to come along! We have a few weeks left with the $25 deposit so for those who are interested please let me know! If your booked definitely let me know!

This will be so much fun!

I will post in our Miracle boards regarding our excursion ideas and what not!

Have a great morning!

Archived