Does Your Captain's Club Status Transfer to Royal Caribbean?

lovely12no

Just got off the phone with RCCL they say that elite gets you nothing on RCCL and that you must earn the RCCL status with RCCL cruises alone.

I'd talk to RCCL management but the wait times are enormous and often the personnel on the ships know more than the head office anyway.

RCCL and most head office training is inadequate and the marketing people are making understanding a cruise and the benefits more complicated than the tax code. It is getting like the airlines prices and flights change in minutes.

Make sure to call the Crown & Anchor phone #, not the regular #. Not only will they know what they are talking about (:rolleyes:) but they will be able to give you your C&A number- it is not the same as your X loyalty #.

Cheers,

Just got off the phone with RCCL they say that elite gets you nothing on RCCL and that you must earn the RCCL status with RCCL cruises alone.

I'd talk to RCCL management but the wait times are enormous and often the personnel on the ships know more than the head office anyway.

RCCL and most head office training is inadequate and the marketing people are making understanding a cruise and the benefits more complicated than the tax code. It is getting like the airlines prices and flights change in minutes.

Welcome to Cruise Critic. So incorrect! I recommend you call the Crown and Anchor Society/Loyalty Program desk at 1-800-526-9723 and provide them with your Celebrity Captain Club number(s).

Edited by davekathy

From the Celebrity Website FAQ

Reciprocity Between Brands

Equivalent recognition is one of the benefits of being a Captain's Club, Crown & Anchor Society and/or Le Club Voyage loyalty member. It offers loyalty members the opportunity to receive recognition and similar benefits with matching tier status–both pre-cruise and onboard–when sailing with one of the three brands. Members of one loyalty program must enroll in a sister program in order to receive equivalent recognition benefits.

Points on Celebrity and Azamara are earned cumulatively in both loyalty programs. For example, 20 Club Points earned on a Celebrity sailing will be reflected as 20 points in both Celebrity's and Azamara's loyalty programs. The total Club Points for the member will reflect all qualified points earned.

Points earned on Royal Caribbean are earned only for the Royal Caribbean loyalty program. Points of each loyalty program cannot be added together. Points are calculated using the applicable brand's program level accrual system.

We are platinum on RC and have booked our first Celebrity cruise on Solstice for next March. We have joined the Captains Club and would like to know if it's worth contacting Celebrity to get recognition. Are there any benefits available or is it only after your first cruise that it applies.

Thanks, Diane [emoji2]

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

We are platinum on RC and have booked our first Celebrity cruise on Solstice for next March. We have joined the Captains Club and would like to know if it's worth contacting Celebrity to get recognition. Are there any benefits available or is it only after your first cruise that it applies.

Thanks, Diane [emoji2]

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I would. I recommend you call Celebrity's Captain Club desk at 1-316-554-5961 and provide them with your Royal Crown and Anchor number(s).

Edited by davekathy