Glamour Shots

sondrad

~Sigh~ those were the days....I remember all of us girls trying to see who could get their hair to puff out the most:o We would all pile in the schools bathroom spraying so much hairspray that it was hard to breath..LOL!

Its funny cause now I do the complete opposite...I flat iron my hair straight as I can get:p

LOL spartygrad95...I graduated in 89.. I had a pic with the foam and BIG hair:o

I just posted this over on the "other" thread!!!!

This thread will be tooo much fun!

232323232%7Ffp4323%3A%3Enu%3D3239%3E778%3E67%3B%3EWSNRCG%3D32334657%3B6584nu0mrj

LAWD have mercy!!!! I can't believe anyone EVER got me to do that!!!!!!

:eek: :eek: :eek:

This is NOt hangin on our wall....

wanna be....:rolleyes:

Desperate, you look like you going to TAKE OFF that jacket. Hang that on your wall your kids will love it.:D

Graduated in 85, my hair was long, blunt cut, parted on the side and straight except for these HUGE fluffy bangs that I would tease and hair spray till I was a definite fire hazard. grad photos included the requisite blue angora sweater (hey, it was the 80's) , and also me in my cheer uniform in an incredibly slutty pose.

I was "Johnny Jock" or "Jockstrap" depending on who you ask.. High and tight on the hair, no earrings.. Had one for one day, dad told me I could keep it if I started to pee sitting down. Back to straight laced Sparty after that incident.

Heather - I'm gonna have to see if I can dig out one of mine! But I was in black leather.....

Oh, and Oklahoma City has the corporate office of Candid Color, parent company of Glamour Shots. I'm not at all braggin, just sayin'.

How did they get your hair so HUGE in that Glamour Shots pic? I think with all the hairspray they should name a hole in the ozone layer after you! LOL

Not DHW but I had a perm that I would scrunch till dry then I used conair hot sticks with A LOT of hairspray and slight teasing:eek:

Oh cant forget the curling iron I would use on my bangs:p

sadly i was born in the 80's... im bumed because i dont have good hair for this day and age. i have PERFECT hair for the 80's...poofy frizy and i could make it pretty big and tall if i wanted. my mom had a glamour shots photo done in the early 90's (like 91 or 92), but sadly she looks normal...nothing to poke fun at. no big hair no out of date (compaired to now) clothes...just normal. how dull! ha ha ;).

Not DHW but I had a perm that I would scrunch till dry then I used conair hot sticks with A LOT of hairspray and slight teasing:eek:

Exactly!!! Gosh I wish that hair would come back. I still have big hair though....LOVE IT!!!:D

Hell no... I have natually curly hair that hair sytlists pratically have an orgasm teasing and fluffing and all that crap!!:eek:

How did they get your hair so HUGE in that Glamour Shots pic? I think with all the hairspray they should name a hole in the ozone layer after you! LOL

LOL...

They took one look at my full head of loose curls and started to salivate....

It took two of them one on each side, fluffing, spraying....I think they felt they had had good sex afterwards!! They were making noises the whole time....:eek:

I felt like I had grown 6 inches!

I remember my mom asking me if I was working undercover with NASA when I got home..trying to make contact with other planets.:rolleyes:

It was quite an experience..for sure!

Archived