Glamour Shots

sondrad

The "bang explosion" or "flower" was a terrifically popular hair style from about 1985-1991. The skinny leather tie and cotton knit tie are coming back, so ladies.. Tease up them bangs, grab some parachute pants, and get your breakin' board cuz the 80's are HERE to stay!

'88 grad here! Had the HE-YOOJ-est hair in the 80's and early 90's-total perm city! Got it pulled thru the cap every couple months for those screaming white blond hilights, and permed in between. I'd spend an hour scrunching and teasing my hair till it was out to <THERE>!

My fav outfit was a white thong body suit, skin tight super light blue acid washed jeans pulled up to my belly button, pegged at the bottom like mom jeans only sexier! Little white granny boots and an emerald green short leather jacket with shoulder pads out the <THERE> too!

They say big hair is coming back, I so want to have big hair again!! But I usually live by the rule that if you go thru a fad once, by the time it comes around again you are too old to play along. Darnit...

Hell no... I have natually curly hair that hair sytlists pratically have an orgasm teasing and fluffing and all that crap!!:eek:

LOL...

They took one look at my full head of loose curls and started to salivate....

It took two of them one on each side, fluffing, spraying....I think they felt they had had good sex afterwards!! They were making noises the whole time....:eek:

I felt like I had grown 6 inches!

I remember my mom asking me if I was working undercover with NASA when I got home..trying to make contact with other planets.:rolleyes:

It was quite an experience..for sure!

You are so BAD.....:D :D :D I hope we get to cruise together one day.

Jennifer

This thread is too funny - I have naturally curly hair and in the early 90's had the BIGGEST bangs - mostly teased for the wave look. School photographer actually had to move the camera back to get it all in - wish I still had a picture.

What I find even more hystetical is that when women use those glamour photos on internet dating sites and some of the men think the women actually look like that in real life. Case in point; a friend of mine who was so upset when the woman he met on line didn't look like her picture!:D

I also have naturally curl hair. Last year when I went to a new place to get mine colored, the stylist blow dried it, which I told her was not I good idea, she said it would be ok since she was using that infuser attachment. I walked out of there looking like a poodle. When I got home my neice who was babysitting, all she said was Oh My.:D

I also have naturally curl hair. Last year when I went to a new place to get mine colored, the stylist blow dried it, which I told her was not I good idea, she said it would be ok since she was using that infuser attachment. I walked out of there looking like a poodle. When I got home my neice who was babysitting, all she said was Oh My.:D

LMAO!! Tht happens to me all the time...I haven't had a regular stylist since 2000 when my stylist of like FOREVER moved away:( . I've been stylist hopping since then...once in a while I'll get one who wants to floof and poof my hair and when I leave it's HUGE!! I get home and re-do it, bring it back down a few notches. LOL! My hair is fairly straight with good body, angled in the front and angled fringe bangs, they insist on going at it all with that round brush and it's POOF city when I leave there! :eek: LOL!

LMAO!! Tht happens to me all the time...I haven't had a regular stylist since 2000 when my stylist of like FOREVER moved away:( . I've been stylist hopping since then...once in a while I'll get one who wants to floof and poof my hair and when I leave it's HUGE!! I get home and re-do it, bring it back down a few notches. LOL! My hair is fairly straight with good body, angled in the front and angled fringe bangs, they insist on going at it all with that round brush and it's POOF city when I leave there! :eek: LOL!

Two years ago I went to a new stylist who insisted my hair was just wavy not curly - he then cut it way too short and put a bunch of layers in it - I had triangle head for a solid year!

Archived