Liquor Smugglers Beware~!! (Multi-ship experiences - merged)

I would suggest trying Barcardi Limon with diet coke. Discovered this when we were doing the Atkin's Diet. For us, it is much better than regular rum with diet coke.

Regular rum with diet coke with lime or lemon taste great also.

DSC02393a.jpg

Completely off topic....but.....I love this line.....can I steal it???:p :D

Steal Away! Those are more than just mottos: we live by them every day and we've been married for 39 years. Here are a couple more favorites:

"Nothing succeeds like excess!"

"Take big bites: moderation is for monks" (with special thanks to Robert A Heinlein)

Bon Voyage to all!

hey what do you guys think about bringing "contact solution super glued tight, and a listerine bottle super glued tight" would this work??

How ya' gonna' get it open? Don't you remember the commercial with a gorilla trying to get something apart.:p

I understand that grammar, spelling and punctuation are not to be criticized, but could you may be repost, so that some of us can comment?

Hee hee, I totally agree... You are too funny my little Bond man! HOW are you??? I bet you are the one sneaking the booze in your speed-o?:eek:

Hee hee, I totally agree... You are too funny my little Bond man! HOW are you??? I bet you are the one sneaking the booze in your speed-o?:eek:

Hi Stephanie, good to hear from you.

This thread has me a bit concerned. We leave Wednesday for a 33 day cruise out of Santiago, Chile. I'm hoping that they haven't heard of Spring Break down there. Would really like to take a couple of bottles of Chilean wine on board to enjoy. Say Hi to Dan.

This thread has me a bit concerned. We leave Wednesday for a 33 day cruise out of Santiago, Chile. I'm hoping that they haven't heard of Spring Break down there. Would really like to take a couple of bottles of Chilean wine on board to enjoy. Say Hi to Dan.

I think you can probably bring whatever you want. I think on the 33 day cruises that the security is more concerned to find illegal ******. :D

jc

Whoa, who would've thunk that an adult enhancement product would turn into the asterisks? I am totally LMAO, now!

Hi! Yeah, I am glad to here that Celebrity lets you bring on a couple bottles of wine on the first day... still don't know what the big deal is about a bottle here and there. Dan and I still partake in all the bars, but it is really nice to enjoy a LOCAL wine, from wherever we were that day, out on the balcony. I hope you have fun on your 33 day'er. It sounds like a blast! We are getting ready for our Northern Europe cruise in July. I can't wait! Dan says "hi" also... and tell Stella too! You two should join us for the Med again. We are going to book next week, when the release dates come out... for the Legend of the Seas. It looks like an awesome itinerary with an overnight in Florence and Venice... with a stop in Portofino. We have been wanting to go there for years. Would be great to see you both again! Have a great cruise!!! I hope to see a trip report.

Spoil-sport! :p I was looking forward to hearing about how it went.

Would have been kinda' like the person who just got off a flight and heads to have their first ciggie and realizes they dumped their lighter before they boarded. They have what they want and can't do anything with it.:p :D

Archived