Bar price list on Carnival?

SETexaslady

Hi! I'll be on the Ecstasy also on 10/23/04 out of Galveston. This is my first Carnival cruise and my friend's first cruise ever. We're sharing a cabin but want to pay cash for our onboard drinks and photos, etc. Can we do that or do we have to have a Sign and Sail account?

Thanks!

Lisa

Everyone will have a sign and sail account- You cant pay for stuff using cash but will use the sign and sail card. When getting onboard you tell the person checking you in that you will be placing cash. After you get onboard sometimes that first day you go to the pursers desk and set up your account. I dont know how much it is for your days but for a 7 days cruise you will need to place 250.00 down. When it comes down to the end of your money you will get a note in your cabin and have to place more down. (dont forget the 70 bucks per person for tips)

The sign and sail card is also what you need to get off and on the ship in the ports.

Lisa: you can always go to the carnival web page and look at the gifts. Carnival sells drink coupons 4 for 19.95 and photo coupons for 15 bucks.

soda only. soda card is good for fountain sodas. Dont expect a can or a bottle. and only expect ot get one glass at a time. (we mostly take a 12 pack of pepsi onboard with us. Water is about 3.50 plus gratuity for the bigger bottle. (take your own bottle and fill it up around the ship.

Juice you can get from the buffet or room service. Soda card is not good for room service.

Archived