Azamara Quest - photos

BrendaJ

We travelled with the Canuck who started this thread - we had a great time. There were so many Canadians on board that one day there was a Canadian Trivia contest! We went so that we could learn more about our "neighbor to the north". We learned quite a bit and had great fun in the process. We enjoyed the Quest immensely.

Great pictures Brenda. I sent you a disk this morning.

Sue

Yup - the Canucks pretty much took over the ship. It helped that the cruise director, Becky, is also a Canuck. During the "non-US citizen immigration", we pretty much filled the Looking Glass Lounge - just about standing room only, although there were a few Brits in the room to class the place up a bit.

Sue - Dudley actually managed to download the video last night, so as soon as he figures out how to make a DVD out of it, yours will be in the mail, with a copy of the multitude of photos. On a brief showing of the video last night, I noticed footage of you in a bathing suit - I told him that if you see that, he's going to be dead meat, but apparently, he's okay with that. :p

Brenda, I saw your pictures on your review (which, by the way was wonderful), and because of them, we've set our area for our sailaway party on April 12. Thank you for both your pictures and your review. They're both great.:D

Garry

Phil and Garry - I guess we'll be meeting in person on the Equinox, where we can discuss the pros and cons of Azamara vs. Celebrity. Of course, that's a long, long way from now. :o

Brenda, it didn't register with me that you were on the Equinox TA. It looks like that one is going to be a lot of fun:cool:

Phil

Archived