Search Disabled

shebring02lx

If you look at the announcements right above the stickies on top, the last annoucement is regarding the search function.

Laura posts

Update: Wednesday, March 12th: The main search link on the homepage (and navigation bar) of the boards is still disabled for the short term. We're working on restoring this feature, and hope to have it up and running by the end of the week. Thanks for your patience.

Does ANYONE know when this will be back up and running? Ive been trying for the past week to look a few things up and NOTHING!

I'm sorry I don't know anything about search coming back up, other than I too really miss it - I just wanted to comment that I noticed you're from Macon, GA. I'm from Warner Robins. It's nice to see a fellow Georgian...I really miss that GA red clay!:)

This site (CC) has been having many problems and it seems they are doing a complete revamp of the whole system. The hardest thing to fix will be said search function....It has been down for several weeks now. If you have noticed that when they finally got the boards running somewhat right again...the search function was turned off. Makes one wonder where the problem was........;) ;)

In a way it's good to have the search function down because one can't get lamblasted for asking a question and being told to search first. I know even when I've searched for information rarely does anything come up related to the topic.

Archived