grand paradise resort samana

lovemylife

Yes, it's an NCL excursion, it lasts 6 hours, maybe your ship isn't in port long enough? Just guessing. It's $80 for dh and I $50 for kids, so I was hoping to find someone who'd been on this excursion. Enjoy your cruise!:)

I started to take this excursion the first of this month on Dawn but decided not to after realizing that the ride is about an hour each way. Also discovered that the snorkeling is not supposed to be that good. I went to Cayo. I think that it will work just as well for you, because food and drinks are inexpensive.

I started to take this excursion the first of this month on Dawn but decided not to after realizing that the ride is about an hour each way. Also discovered that the snorkeling is not supposed to be that good. I went to Cayo. I think that it will work just as well for you, because food and drinks are inexpensive.

An hour each way?:eek: Wow that is too much time spent on transportation for me.

Archived