Alaska 2006

mason525

Am planning a family reunion cruise for 22 pp for late June/early July, 2006. Does aoyone know when ia the earliest that one can get rates? I know these cruises are very popular & I'd like to compare Celebrity's prices. I have sailed on Princess before. Do previous sailers get to book earlier? Any other tips for our family to keep costs down? Thanks, Meg

Alaska prices are normally out in April/May time frame for the following year. When the prices come out - they are open for anyone to book (past or new cruisers).

The Alaska board on CC is pretty good - you may want to look over there for some tips and guidance.

The MAIN key to low rates is to book with an agency that has low cancelation fees, then keep track of pricing trends YOURSELF, immediately contact the agent and request an adjustment. If you are flexable, cancel and book a cheaper week perhaps?

Hey Manson,

I thought I was seeing things I am just am starting to plan for the same thing fpr around the same time. I have to make sure school is out. I have been looking trying to get an idea of cost also. Our groups might be around the same size. So much works has to go into this it is scaring me. Trying to figure do we fly to Vancover one way to Alaska or round trip to Vancover or Sanfranciso soo much too consider. Good Luck with your planning.

I just spoke to Princess and they said the rate for summer 06 will be out in Dec 05 or Jan 06.

They should have the rates out before then (April or May of 05) - otherwise, people will book on other lines. The last several years, the rates have been out by the end of May (if not earlier).

Archived