Laundry Question

We are traveling on the AOS this April and I was wondering if there were washers/dryers for our use or is dry cleaning the only option. We are traveling with kids and would like the opportunity to wash a load or two of their clothes if we need to.

We are traveling on the AOS this April and I was wondering if there were washers/dryers for our use or is dry cleaning the only option. We are traveling with kids and would like the opportunity to wash a load or two of their clothes if we need to.

No self serve laundry.

Laundry and/or dry cleaning can be done for you at a reasonable price. As well, RCI has started something new on the AOS where they give you a decent sized bag that you can fill with laundry and they will do it all for $20 :) It includes, bathing suits, t-shirts, undergarments, socks, shorts.

No self serve laundry on RCCL ships. They have actual wash/dry service, which is not dry cleaning, and the prices are slightly less than dry cleaning.

You can search online for a self serve laundry in port. I noticed in St. Maarten a while back there was a sign by the gate for 4 hour turnaround laundry.

What my DH does is take his older undies and socks, and buys new ones. Then he tosses the old ones when they are worn, and wears the new ones. He would have done this at home, anyway, but it's convenient to do it on vacation for less expense, AND it leaves room in the suitcase for purchases on vacation!!

Archived