Bon Voyage Dept?? Alcohol

I expect you would need to check that with the Bon Voyage Dept. And I think I have seen it posted before that you can only order wine, not liquor or beer. EM

You CAN order hard liquor over the phone with the Bon Voyage Department , Yes !!

They are a little pricey

but it is do able:)

Vivian is a gem ,

if you can speak with her,

she will set you up

THANK YOU!!

Cruise is in 20 days... Am I still alright to order? Is there a cut off time?

I think you need to order more than a week before your cruise, so you've still got a little time.

I expect you would need to check that with the Bon Voyage Dept. And I think I have seen it posted before that you can only order wine, not liquor or beer. EM

January 2007, we ordered a bottle of Absolute Vodka which was waiting in our cabin when get got there . . . :p

Sorry my search feature isn't working today.....

I read somewhere that you can pre order alcohol through the Bon Voyage dept... Is there someone/extension special I need to order from?

If your cruise stops at Cozemel first, buy it at the duty free off the ship and bring it on board. Tip: buy two and check one bottle keep one. I've gone there and had no problem. You put one bottle under your bag you take off then then the one you want to check on top of the bag you take off the ship. Security will tell you to check your alcohol but they do not go thru you bag at the alcohol check.

It will save you greatly. It depends if they sell liquor duty free again. Last time I was there it was not rebuilt from the storm.

Bob

Sorry my search feature isn't working today.....

I read somewhere that you can pre order alcohol through the Bon Voyage dept... Is there someone/extension special I need to order from?

I was on the Inspiration 3 weeks ago and pre-ordered 3 Bottles from Bon Voyage for my Suite to be there when I arrived. 1 Bottle of wine and 2 Bottles of Booze. When I walked into the suite Their was the wine and no booze ??:eek: $110.00 for three bottles and they left me one !! Long story short, I was VERY LUCKY that I had the 800# for Bon Voyage in my cell phone (Which I would recommend to anyone ordering) as When I called diffrent people on the ship no one would help. I called the #800 from Bon Voyage and they told me that I had an $80.00 credit in their computer !! How could I have a credit as I had NEVER ordered from them before the Booze order !! I had a bit of a heated talk with the BON VOYAGE SUPERVISOR NAMED SHAWNA and suddenly the Bottles showed up about 15 minutes later !! I don't regreat ordering the Bottles but I would say to keep that 800 # handy in case you need it at the last minute. Good luck :)

I was on the Inspiration 3 weeks ago and pre-ordered 3 Bottles from Bon Voyage for my Suite to be there when I arrived. 1 Bottle of wine and 2 Bottles of Booze. When I walked into the suite Their was the wine and no booze ??:eek: $110.00 for three bottles and they left me one !! Long story short, I was VERY LUCKY that I had the 800# for Bon Voyage in my cell phone (Which I would recommend to anyone ordering) as When I called diffrent people on the ship no one would help. I called the #800 from Bon Voyage and they told me that I had an $80.00 credit in their computer !! How could I have a credit as I had NEVER ordered from them before the Booze order !! I had a bit of a heated talk with the BON VOYAGE SUPERVISOR NAMED SHAWNA and suddenly the Bottles showed up about 15 minutes later !! I don't regreat ordering the Bottles but I would say to keep that 800 # handy in case you need it at the last minute. Good luck :)

We had a slightly similar situation on the Pride, several of our group ordered more than 1 bottle and when we first arrived in our cabins, not all the bottles were there (we got 3 of the 4 we ordered), so we talked with our cabin steward (who was great!) and the rest of the delivereies were made within 1-2 hours later, he said that happens sometimes as they unpack the different alcohols for delivery at different times (and we got a little delivery tag for each bottle, so it wasn't obvious how many bottles we had ordered, i.e. they weren't all listed on one tag).

We had ordered one litre of absolute vodka for $40 and one bottle of Canadian Club Rye for $38. We ordered it about 3 weeks before. it was in our room when we got there. No problems. Get them to fax or email you a confirmation.

You can order liquor and beer. The beer would be in the online gifts. I think it is 4 bottles of Bud or Corona, a hat, and cooler.

Liquor, I was told no, but I had read several times on here you could. I am calling Vivian on Wednesday.

I called Bon Voyage yesterday and ordered liquor and not a problem. I forgot to ask for an email confirmation and will call today for that, just in case. I did not ask for Vivian, I got a male and he did not hesitate at all. So, if you get someone that says "we don't do that", hang up and call back.

I called Bon Voyage yesterday and ordered liquor and not a problem. I forgot to ask for an email confirmation and will call today for that, just in case. I did not ask for Vivian, I got a male and he did not hesitate at all. So, if you get someone that says "we don't do that", hang up and call back.

Are you guys nuts? Spending all this money on liquor through their sales? Try RumRunner Flasks! They're a godsend! 30 bucks for the flasks, 50 bucks for alcohol... 80 bucks for a week of fun. I could spend that in a day at the ships prices. I'll pass.

:D We used Bon Voyage and it was great! Our TA sent us a bottle of wine as well. The price from BV was only about $10 more than buying it in Canada, so I found it very easy peezy and would use it again. I didn't have to worry about breakage or filling different bottles or anything.:D

:D We used Bon Voyage and it was great! Our TA sent us a bottle of wine as well. The price from BV was only about $10 more than buying it in Canada, so I found it very easy peezy and would use it again. I didn't have to worry about breakage or filling different bottles or anything.:D

And it's still cheaper then ordering individual drinks on board.

BTW, I talked with Vivian today and she has been getting a lot of calls lately. LOL Make sure you get a confirmation by fax or email. Good thing I asked for a fax because the order was incorrect. The guy keyed the wrong item # and I ended up having 2 rums and no absolute.:( Vivian corrected it:D

Click on this link,

http://www.carnival.com/CMS/images/bvfxfr.pdf

This should clear things up.

Archived