valor, mirical no glory?

foneguy

im just wondering, are these the only ships carnival lovers sail, valor fascination, miricale, it seems not too many people type about glory:confused: did i make a mistake by booking glory and not one of the others?

I sailed on the Glory in 2006. It was wonderful! You will have a fantastic time.

Have you joined your rollcall on the rollcall board? And if you search on "Glory" you will find some threads here on the Carnival boards... you may have to go through a few pages to find something interesting.

No sir! We loved the Glory. A really awesome ship! I can't say a whole lot for the parking staff at Port Canaveral, but that is another story.

You will love your cruise, she is a beautiful, gigantic ship with a friendly staff. Though we go more frequently on Fantasy class ships, our good experience on the Glory prompted us to book a cruise on her sister ship, the Freedom, later this year. Hope you have a great cruise, please let us know how it was when you get back. If you care to read my review of our recent cruis eon the Glory, I will add a link below:

http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/memberreview.cfm?EntryID=32910

im just wondering, are these the only ships carnival lovers sail, valor fascination, miricale, it seems not too many people type about glory:confused: did i make a mistake by booking glory and not one of the others?

We just got back from our cruise on the Glory:D today. You absolutely did not make a mistake booking the Glory. She's a great ship. You should have a great time no matter what your interests.

We just got back from our cruise on the Glory:D today. You absolutely did not make a mistake booking the Glory. She's a great ship. You should have a great time no matter what your interests.

Oh please give us the details, we board her next month! Glad you had a great time!

Some dont book it who fly in because the airport is further away.

I agree with Firefly. When comparing cruises, we do take into consideration distance from the airport. If we still lived in the central Florida area or drove to our cruises, then we would likely choose the Glory (as it would be the closest Florida port offering 7 day cruises). If we decide to visit friends in central Florida or do some of the theme parks in conjunction with a cruise, then we would also likely choose the Glory.

Archived