Wow! Does ANYONE sail the Fascination??!

Some of us are working! :p

There are threads. Don't know why there isn't a "Everything Fascination" thread, like there are for many ships.

I have emailed my PVP to ask him when she's going into drydock because when I booked, he assured me she will have the EOF upgrades by then. I've tried to figure out when that may take place. With all the different itineraries, it was next to impossible. I thought I found a week in May that she wasn't sailing.

Haven't heard back.

Love the Fantasy-class ships.

We sailed on the Fascination right after her last drydock in late 2006. She had her cabins remodeled, and some minor upgrades around the ship. I think that is also when they added the coffee shop. We loved that cruise! The food was the best that we have had on any of our CCL cruises, and the new cabin design was a huge inprovement.

I believe she is scheduled for her Evolutions of Fun drydock in September of this year. That is when she leaves Miami and takes over for the Celebration in Jacksonville. I was informed that the drydock would be done in between. It makes sense, she will be nice and fresh for her new home. Whats even better, is that Jax. is only a 3 hour drive for us. So there may be another Fascination cruise for us in 2009!

I've been looking for comments about the Fascination also. I can't wait for the Fascination to come to Jacksonville. I have two cruises scheduled, one in October, 08, and one in May, 09. I never had any interest on my October 08, roll call and it disappeared.

I've been looking for comments about the Fascination also. I can't wait for the Fascination to come to Jacksonville. I have two cruises scheduled, one in October, 08, and one in May, 09. I never had any interest on my October 08, roll call and it disappeared.

I've sailed on the Fascination three times already, so if there are any specific questions you have I can try to answer them.

There is only 1 day between when her last Miami cruise ends and her first Jax begins. That seemed like the logical time for a dry dock, but that isn't happening, according to the sailing schedule.

I actually did a spreadsheet one day. It's on my laptop at home, though. Yes, I'm OCD!

There is only 1 day between when her last Miami cruise ends and her first Jax begins. That seemed like the logical time for a dry dock, but that isn't happening, according to the sailing schedule.

I actually did a spreadsheet one day. It's on my laptop at home, though. Yes, I'm OCD!

are you sure about that... i see a trip out of maimi on sept. 8th returning on sept 12th at 8am, then leaving jacksonville on sept 20th... hmmm maybe i missed a sailing.

my wife and i sailed on the Fascination earlier in march and we absolutely loved it. it was my first cruise ever! don't feel bad, i thought the same thing--prior to the cruise, i read the message boards and saw very little about the Fascination. hopefully more people will sail on it and talk about it--for those of us with little money and less free time, it's a GREAT cruise...

I was on the Fascination 1/14/08 and was one of the best cruises I have been on yet! The staff and crew were very personable and helpful, the food was GREAT, and the ship itself was easy to navigate and felt like home. I would love to book the Fascination again!

Archived