Port Question?

emt9898

I was just wondering about the weather in some ports. We are go to St. Thomas,San Juan, and Tortola. We are leaving NY on July 12th and coming home on the 20th. I was wondering what the weather would be like while we are there. If any one has been to these ports around the same time please let me know what to expect!! I am wondering what the 2 day at sea will be like, and are we in for rough seas being that we will be getting into hurricane season??

Thank- You:)

I know it was sure hot in St. thomas and St. Maarten in September.

Take plenty of water with you when you get off the ship, and if possible, take a wet towel around your neck for walking. Will help keep you cool.

A lady in a store in St. Thomas told me it gets cool there in December (70s). I can guess you will have hot humid weather. We were there in October and it was high 80s.

We were in St. Thomas the last 2 Decembers and it was not in the 70's.

More like 80-85. Perfect weather. So you just never know.

• 4 weeks later...

The weather (temperatures) in those ports are pretty constant year round. You will have highs around 90 lows around 80. It is about 5 degrees cooler in the winter. Be aware that July is the rainy season, but it rarely rains for more than an hour or so.

Archived