Tahitian Princess - we finally booked our honeymoon!

weloveplaya

Hi everyone!

I am happy to report that my fiance and I finally booked our honeymoon! After what seems like months of research, we decided on the 10 day Tahitian Princess cruise with a 2 day post-cruise stay at the Sheraton in Moorea. We couldn't be happier and I'm excited to begin our countdown!

Thank you all for your help! ;) I'm sure I'll have more questions coming up on things to do, where to eat, what to wear, etc.

Erica

Erica,

Congratulation on your pending nuptials.... I know you've posted on the South Pacific board section but when is your wedding? My friends and I are sailing on October 20...... Have a great wedding and a great time.....

Congratulations! I am also getting married and booked a Princess Cruise for our honeymoon! We are on the Caribbean Princess - 9 day cruise to the Eastern Caribbean out of NYC on 5/26! When is your wedding? I would have loved to do the Hawaii/Tahiti cruise, but was not available on the dates we wanted.

Isn't it great to finally get the one more thing checked off your wedding to do list?!

I saw in your other post that you are leaving 11/19 so you are the cruise right before us. I am looking forward to this one more than any other cruise. French Polynesia has always been one of those places that I feel like I have to see in my lifetime.

you will love it. I stayed on Moorea too but at the IC. I was able to walk to shops ans places to eat. but all the good ones have pick up service for dinner. you do pay for it.

On my cruise on couple got married in the Cook Islands. Sounds like fun.

all you need is baiitng suits and some sundresses for dinner.

I saw in your other post that you are leaving 11/19 so you are the cruise right before us. I am looking forward to this one more than any other cruise. French Polynesia has always been one of those places that I feel like I have to see in my lifetime.

We had been considering the 11/19 cruise, but I read that there is a LOT of rain at that time of year. Am I mistaken?

Yo Philly,

We are on the 11/19 sailing also and we did the Marquesas Itinerary this same time in 2005 and did have one day of pouring rain, but it can rain anytime. If this date works for you then book it, even the day it rained we had a great time. I was reading about some who just got back this month and had tons of rain, so you never know.

Barb

Hi everyone!

I am happy to report that my fiance and I finally booked our honeymoon! After what seems like months of research, we decided on the 10 day Tahitian Princess cruise with a 2 day post-cruise stay at the Sheraton in Moorea. We couldn't be happier and I'm excited to begin our countdown!

Thank you all for your help! ;) I'm sure I'll have more questions coming up on things to do, where to eat, what to wear, etc.

Erica

Erica:

Congratualtions!!! My husband and I are doing this cruise at the end of April to celebrate our 25th wedding anniverary. We are also spending 3 days pre-cruise at the Sheraton in Moorea. I'll let you know about the hotel when we get back; although from other posters its suppose to be a really nice hotel.:)

Archived