2009 Alaska Itineraries?

cruisin'mama

I know the 2009 Alaska cruises don't go on sale until next week, but has anyone seen the itineraries that they will be offering for next summer? I'm curious which ship they will have doing with North/South trips to/from Seward/Vancouver. Will they stay with Milllinium as it is now, or switch to another ship?

If no one has seen this yet, any clue when it might be posted somewhere?

Thanks

I know the 2009 Alaska cruises don't go on sale until next week' date=' but has anyone seen the itineraries that they will be offering for next summer? I'm curious which ship they will have doing with North/South trips to/from Seward/Vancouver. Will they stay with Milllinium as it is now, or switch to another ship?

If no one has seen this yet, any clue when it might be posted somewhere?

Thanks[/quote']

Glad you posted this as I am waiting too. I really want to

see Alaska again:)

This summer is out so I am looking at 2009 as well!

Hope they are posted soon:D

On Galaxy, I asked the onboard sales manager and she replied that the 2009 Alaska schedule would be released in about two months, so it should be out during May, if not before.

The 2009 Alaska schedule is being released next week.

Donald, what did you think of Laura?

I spoke with her as well and was not impressed at all.

Someone else posted about her on another thread (cannot

remember who)but she did not seem very friendly...not

a great way to try and sell a future cruise:rolleyes:

Cool:D lol....

And so the FCC on Galaxy did not even know that either:eek:

There may have been a misunderstanding, and she may have said two weeks instead of two months. The earlier, the better! :)

Donald, what did you think of Laura?

I spoke with her as well and was not impressed at all.

Someone else posted about her on another thread (cannot

remember who)but she did not seem very friendly...not

a great way to try and sell a future cruise:rolleyes:

In my opinion, Laura did not possess the skills in dealing with people (do we call that "people skills"?).

Donald.

The Mercury will be doing a 14 nighter RT from Los Angeles on 4-29-09. Ports are Seattle, Ketchikan, Juneau, Skagway, Hubbard Glacier, Sitka, Victoria. SoCal cruisers will be happy!

The Mercury will be doing a 14 nighter RT from Los Angeles on 4-29-09. Ports are Seattle, Ketchikan, Juneau, Skagway, Hubbard Glacier, Sitka, Victoria. SoCal cruisers will be happy!

Hopefully she will be doing some 7 nighters as well.

Hopefully she will be doing some 7 nighters as well.

...and some from Vancouver :D

Celebrity always seems to have the most interesting coastal cruises at the start and end of the Alaska seasons, so I am anxiously awaiting those as well!

There may have been a misunderstanding, and she may have said two weeks instead of two months. The earlier, the better! :)

Absolutely. If the info I have is correct (and I could definitely be wrong), Celebrity is supposed to open up Alaska on the 1st.

Hi Rat!

Where have you heard that? I can't find anything on Celebrity's site on Mercury past an April '09 eastbound Panama Canal cruise ending in Ft. Lauderdale on April 13.:confused:

Is there maybe an Agent who can post the itinerary for this cruise and possible other cruises that have been pre-announced to Agents and/or uploaded into their systems? :D I'd love to see an Alaska 2009 topic just like the Europe 2009 topic!

Thanks!

Floris

Millennium ends its winter season in Vancouver on May 8 of 2009, and Infinity ends its winter season in San Francisco on May 11 of 2009 - so looks like both will be headed to Alaska. The weird thing about Mercury though is that it ends its winter season with a sailing from San Diego to Fort Lauderdale, so unless they add another Panama Canal sailing returning to the West Coast, she's headed somewhere else.

Floris

Archived