FOS's - 8+hrs in Cozumel is that right

max44

In 2 weeks time we'll be on FOS:D , just looking at the excusion's and thinking of doing the RC's own trip to Cancun/Shopping, it says that the trip is about 8hrs long has any one done this trip.

Im not sure about what time we dock in Cozumel - but 8hrs seems a long time on a trip:confused:

In 2 weeks time we'll be on FOS:D , just looking at the excusion's and thinking of doing the RC's own trip to Cancun/Shopping, it says that the trip is about 8hrs long has any one done this trip.

Im not sure about what time we dock in Cozumel - but 8hrs seems a long time on a trip:confused:

According to your itinerary you dock at 10 00am and sail at 7.00pm.

To get to Cancun you have to take a bus and a ferry, so it takes up quite a bit of your day. :)

I really HATE long excursions! A couple of hours is MORE than enough for me!

Sometimes, if there's nothing really that interests me, I'll just stay on the ship and use it in relative seclusion! The ship is GREAT on port days when everyone is gone!

Just off the Freedom on 3/23 and loved shopping in Cozumel. We took a cab into town and leisurely strolled back toward the ship. Last year we were in Cancun and I think the shopping in Cozumel is better. Freedom's shopping hostess has suggestions for Cozumel, we saw her in several shops along the main street.

Archived