Questions about flowrider

SLH

Questions about the flowrider. Is there an age minimum to try it? Do you have to wait in lines to take your turn? Is it only 1 person at a time trying it? I'm looking at the Freedom,Liberty,or Independence for next year and know that my dd will want a go at it.:)

Be prepared for long lines. We stood in line everytime behind 20 people. You'll wait about 30 minutes each time. Sometimes they put a divider down the middle like for the boogie boarding(small surf board you lie down on) and then 2 people go at a time but then there are two lines one for each side.

Be prepared for long lines. We stood in line everytime behind 20 people. You'll wait about 30 minutes each time. Sometimes they put a divider down the middle like for the boogie boarding(small surf board you lie down on) and then 2 people go at a time but then there are two lines one for each side.

Do you know how often they do that? When we went on Liberty they never used a divider but I've seen many Youtube videos with it. I can't imagine being limited to half. It seems like you would hit the wall and fall off easily.

Flow Rider: private lessons are available at $60/person for a semi-private 1 hour lesson with a group of up to 8 people. During the regular open times, line-ups were very long at the Flow Rider and you could wait 20-30 minutes for your 20 second ride….also during the private lessons, they teach surfing so you can stand, not just lay on the boogie board (but you can do that too). Lessons did sell out for the week so if interested book it early. And a note as to what to wear, the water jets are strong so ladies wear a T-shirt (or check U-Tube for results of what happens if you don’t!) and guys should tie up those trunks real tight!

Archived