When Do The Transfers Begin..MCO

Ball park figure..when would the first RCCL transfer leave MCO for Port Canaveral?

(Sunday Mariner)

We are staying at a hotel at the airport the night before and of course DH want's to be first there.

Thanks Bunches!!

We stayed at Radisson and I believe it was about 10am maybe. But I also remember having to sign up for the shuttle as they fill up quickly. They are free but make sure you call the hotel and tell them you want to be on the early shuttle.

I believe the OP is asking what time the shuttles leaves from the Orlando Airport and not from the hotel they are staying at.

I think they are planning on leaving their hotel and going to the baggage claim area and catching a RCCL shuttle to the ship.

My guess would be sometime between 9am and 10am, but they won't leave until they have a full bus, so be prepared for that.

Ball park figure..when would the first RCCL transfer leave MCO for Port Canaveral?

(Sunday Mariner)

We are staying at a hotel at the airport the night before and of course DH want's to be first there.

Thanks Bunches!!

We flew into Orlando on March 23rd to sail on the Mariner. Our flight arrived at 9;22 a.m. and we thought we'd make the 10:30 a.m. (first) shuttle but we were told there were 44 people ahead of us who flew in earlier and they would board the first shuttle and ours would leave the airport 15-20 minutes later (which it did). After the bus driver's TIPS pep talk we were off. It was a 35 minute drive to the pier and after another little documents talk when we arrived at the pier, we were off the bus and headed toward the long lines. Walk to the left when you get to the pier. Don't get in the first line that you encounter, the line is much longer there.

Archived