Godfrey, Air Force 1 or Sunny Liston tour?

stunned

I picked Papa Bear simply because I'd read all the reviews and didn't really want "very loud, musical, and energetic" but that's me. Some people love that; it's a bit much for me. We did have music and a sing-along to "How Will Santa Get Here?"

They're all good. This is what they do for a living and they know they need to provide the best possible experience for their customers.

Just returned from Carnival Miracle and we used Godfrey for our tour. We were travelling with our 17 month old niece and 30 year old special needs son so had sent e-mails to Godfrey, Sonny Liston and Air Force One prior to making our selection.

Godfrey was the one that I felt most comfortable with as a result of the e-mails between us.

We had booked for pick up at the pier at 11am. We arrived at the pick up point around 10:30 and he was already there and waiting for us. We boarded the bus and then waited for another couple who had booked (and did not show up). Just before 11 - Godfrey made a call and then said he had made arrangements for the other couple (if they showed up after we left) and he took us downtown.

We had specific places we wanted to shop - so he gave us some tips on how to get to the shops quickly and was waiting for us when we returned to our meeting point. Leaving the square - the tour was fully booked (we actually had 2 extra families who he made arrangements for on one of the other tours and he also made sure that the rear seat was available for our family (since our son has issues with people sitting behind him).

The tour was wonderful, the drive was fun -- but not as hair raising as the Sonny Liston tours that passed us. Godfrey was full of information about the history of St. Thomas and was always asking if there was anything else that he could do to assist us.

My husband and son, stayed on the tour and went rght back to the ship - while my sister, my niece and I (and one other family) spent 2 hours at Coki Beach. After dropping the others off at Saphire Beach and at the ship - Godfrey came back to Coki... and waited until we were done. After picking up others (ours as well as a couple from Sonny Liston's tour) from Saphire Beach - the tour continued back to the Ship.

It was an amazing day and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Godfrey at all.

Tracey

Just returned from Carnival Miracle and we used Godfrey for our tour. We were travelling with our 17 month old niece and 30 year old special needs son so had sent e-mails to Godfrey, Sonny Liston and Air Force One prior to making our selection.

Godfrey was the one that I felt most comfortable with as a result of the e-mails between us.

We had booked for pick up at the pier at 11am. We arrived at the pick up point around 10:30 and he was already there and waiting for us. We boarded the bus and then waited for another couple who had booked (and did not show up). Just before 11 - Godfrey made a call and then said he had made arrangements for the other couple (if they showed up after we left) and he took us downtown.

We had specific places we wanted to shop - so he gave us some tips on how to get to the shops quickly and was waiting for us when we returned to our meeting point. Leaving the square - the tour was fully booked (we actually had 2 extra families who he made arrangements for on one of the other tours and he also made sure that the rear seat was available for our family (since our son has issues with people sitting behind him).

The tour was wonderful, the drive was fun -- but not as hair raising as the Sonny Liston tours that passed us. Godfrey was full of information about the history of St. Thomas and was always asking if there was anything else that he could do to assist us.

My husband and son, stayed on the tour and went rght back to the ship - while my sister, my niece and I (and one other family) spent 2 hours at Coki Beach. After dropping the others off at Saphire Beach and at the ship - Godfrey came back to Coki... and waited until we were done. After picking up others (ours as well as a couple from Sonny Liston's tour) from Saphire Beach - the tour continued back to the Ship.

It was an amazing day and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Godfrey at all.

Tracey

Thanks for the review!

Archived