Upgrade Fairy!!

FamilyDoc

Booked a Suite GTY for the 8 day Eastern Car on the Triumph and just got our cabin assignment.

We got the Category 12!! Empress Deck cabin 7307.

Can't Wait :)

Gotta love the Upgrade Fairy!

Awesome! Good for you! Have a great time...don't forget to let us know how it went!!!! (Oh, and pictures...lots and lots of pictures!):D

Booked a Suite GTY for the 8 day Eastern Car on the Triumph and just got our cabin assignment.

Congratulations on getting a cabin that no one else wanted. Glad you are happy with your left over cabin.:D

Enjoy and have a great time!!!

Don't let an idiot on this thread ruin your great mood....it's probably jealousy!

Not sure anyone was trying to be an idiot here. I think the poster was being facetious. Oh well... still congrats on the upgrade and have a great time.

:D

WOW, WHAT AN UPGRADE!!!

Congrats!!!

Congratulations on getting a cabin that no one else wanted. Glad you are happy with your left over cabin.:D

I apologize if the poster was just kidding and I took it the wrong way. It seems like there are so many negative comments made on these boards ~ I just thought this was one too.

Thanks for the shared joy!

This is my daughter's HS graduation trip and she is sooo pumped. This should make it even better! I'll be sure to bring lots of pics and a long review back.

I think we got the early assignment of cabin because we are a family of four and I don't think the Triumph even has a Cat 11 that can room four.:D I just hate that we had to have a Cat 12 instead.

The Upgrade Fairy Rocks! Hope she stays in a good mood for everyone.

Wow, such a great reply! This is great for those who are very excited about something that they didn't expect. Even if it is a "leftover" I would so eat it!!!!! I LOVE leftovers!!!!! Maybe you were kidding??? Maybe I haven't read the rest of the replies that you might have made......anyway Have a GREAT day!!!!

Congrats to you!!! Enjoy every minute of your cabin!!!!! Don't listen to grumpy other posters!!!!!!

On my most recent cruise on the Carnival Valor (2nd - 9th March), I booked and paid for a Category 4A Inside, then was upgraded to a Category 4E Inside, then to a Category 6B Outside, then 5 days before sailing UPGRADED TO A CATEGORY 8E Balcony Stateroom!!!

Now that's what I call when the "UPGRADE FAIRY" works overtime!!:)

It's gonna be great! Notice we all call the Upgrade Fairy a girl? I'm glad I caught her in a good mood!

By the way--I think all posts have been sincerely happy! I caught the humor. The English language can be a little tricky without body language to clarify.

Blessed day everyone!

I am also on the 8 day and received a call yesterday from Carnival offering any open Cat.11 or the 1 Cat. 12 left as a upgrade from my Cat.9a wrap, it sounded good with VIP boarding and all but I just could not give up the wrap around balcony. I did inquire why and was told there were several special room requests for aft rooms and that there were 8+ Cat. 11 rooms available and 1 Cat. 12 of which I could have my choice. I wish this would happen when I book a regular balcony. Anyway this might be time for someone who wants a Cat.11 to give their TA a little push you might get lucky.

I am also on the 8 day and received a call yesterday from Carnival offering any open Cat.11 or the 1 Cat. 12 left as a upgrade from my Cat.9a wrap, it sounded good with VIP boarding and all but I just could not give up the wrap around balcony. I did inquire why and was told there were several special room requests for aft rooms and that there were 8+ Cat. 11 rooms available and 1 Cat. 12 of which I could have my choice. I wish this would happen when I book a regular balcony. Anyway this might be time for someone who wants a Cat.11 to give their TA a little push you might get lucky.

Probably the ships that dont have 9A wraps, they are 11s, then they dont offer the upgrade lol. At least they didnt move you out of it without asking, thats been done before.

Archived