help!! need ideas

My fiance and I are going on our first cruise for our honeymoon. We are going to the southern carribean, leaving 9/21/08 on Adventures of the Seas. We want to do some fun things in port, like kayaking, snorkeling, parasailing, swim with dolphins, sunset cruise. Anyway, wanted suggestions on which ports are the best ones for these things.

thanks so much

Are you going to Coco Cay? If so, do the jet skis. My dh and I did those and had a blast! It was so scary with the huge waves. My dh did the driving, and I held on for dear life. Best excursion we did on that cruise.

Do the 1/2 Wadadli Cat snorkel trip in Antigua if you are going there. We have done their tours a few times and always have a blast with them.

Wow I did that tour probably 13 or 14 years ago, and it was truly a blast! The crew was very lively and invited us to a big rave that night. You can image their shock when we actually showed up for it! We were the only non-locals among hundreds of people... I am way to old for that kinda late night revelry now! But man it was fun.

As I remember the Wadadli cats: very good snorkeling, good rum punch, a little bit rough on the atlantic swing of the journey, awesome tunes on board, and a super fun crew.

I did snorkeling and also a sunset catamaran cruise in Aruba, both of which were very fun.

I did zip lines in St. Maarten which were great.

I was signed up for parasailing in St. Thomas, but unfortunately got canceled due to weather conditions.

Archived