Back to back?

We are taking a back to back Christmas cruise on the Carnival Holiday this year. We leave December 20 and get off the 29th. How does back to backs work? We are soooo excited! But i was just wondering how it all worked. Do we get to stay on the ship and renew everything onboard?

Thank yall!

I just did a back to back in Feb/ March on the Valor, and it was awesome, I have already booked again the same two weeks for next year.

The day before the first cruise ended we received our letter and room key with instructions on where to meet at 10:00 am the next morning, which is when the ship was empty, we all walked down stairs together with someone from the pursers office we went through customs, and back on the ship, it took 10 min. then you were able to do what ever you wanted until the next group came on.

You also had your old or new room all day, and did not have to wait until 1:30.

Did you change cabins? If so, were you able to take your luggage to the new cabin in the morning? We did a B2B last year but had the same cabin and we are planning on doing one again in Dec. but we will have different cabins. Just wondering if we will have to drag our luggage off and back on or be able to take it directly to the new cabin. Thanks.

Pat

Did you change cabins? If so, were you able to take your luggage to the new cabin in the morning? We did a B2B last year but had the same cabin and we are planning on doing one again in Dec. but we will have different cabins. Just wondering if we will have to drag our luggage off and back on or be able to take it directly to the new cabin. Thanks.

Pat

I was the only one of about 8 cabins having to change cabins. They let me put my suitcase behind the purser's desk in the office while I was walked off. No you would have to give the new cabin steward time to make up the new cabin to have access to it. You can also tell your cabin steward and he will give you a rolling cart to put your luggage on and they will move it for you, but you cant move in immediately. We had so little luggage, only one to check we were just going to keep it with us but the purser's desk kept it for us.

Just tell your cabin steward and he will arrange for your luggage to be moved.

someone at the Pursers desk will walk you thru..You get a letter telling you where and when to meet up on "off/on" day. If u have bought booze, that was del'vd on the 1st leg..u get to keep it on board to enjoy on the 2nd. If you have the same cabins, noooo problem. I go to the Lido for a late b'fast or early lunch. No baggage to fool with. If you have to ghande cabins..They will take your bags for you to the new one. Unless it is rotation time, you will have the same waitstaff, if you sit at the same table..you can arrange that on the 1st day..or if it is rotation, follow those to the new table. I do my b2b in the fall for some reasion..after labor day..cheeper prices..

we were so lucky, with our two different rooms, they were next door to each other, so we put most of our clothes on hangers, and just put them into the new closet, and took out the hangers, and replaced them, everything from around the sink we walked over, and all the small stuff that we did not need anymoer we threw it into a suitcase, we were all move by 8:00 am. it was so easy.

We too are going on a b2b on the Valor starting on Jan. 25th. Those of you who have done b2bs....do you stay at the same dining time & keep your same waiters or do you change? I think our group has decided to go early sitting the first 7 days & late the last 7 days....we are hoping this way we won't miss any shows & have two different perspectives. On past cruises we have done both....I'm not sure which I like better....they both have their pros & cons.

We too are going on a b2b on the Valor starting on Jan. 25th. Those of you who have done b2bs....do you stay at the same dining time & keep your same waiters or do you change? I think our group has decided to go early sitting the first 7 days & late the last 7 days....we are hoping this way we won't miss any shows & have two different perspectives. On past cruises we have done both....I'm not sure which I like better....they both have their pros & cons.

We had been with a group on the first week and we requested a table for 2 the second week so we had a different wait staff. I don't believe we knew our table assignment for the second week until we got our new cards.

We are taking a back to back Christmas cruise on the Carnival Holiday this year. We leave December 20 and get off the 29th. How does back to backs work? We are soooo excited! But i was just wondering how it all worked. Do we get to stay on the ship and renew everything onboard?

Thank yall!

HELLO,,,

THe HOLIDAY,,,I have been there done that....

They are goood(staff)Meet at the Purser's desk.......

A staff member will walk off with you.........

And walk you right back on..........

I changed cabins,,,Because my niece was with

me the first week,,,second week solo..........

The last day of the first week.......

I met my cabin steward,for the 2nd week........

He had my new cabin ready for me.........

I packed up my suitcase & moved it to my

new cabin before getting off the ship.......

If you don't have to change cabins...

All you need is your paper work.........

Make sure your cabin steward knows you

are cruising///staying on the ship for next cruise.....

Someone on here,,did a BTB and said when they

return to their cabin all their belongings had been

throw away..........

HAPPY CRUISING.......

What a wonderful idea!! I never thought of a back to back cruise. Now I will think of nothing else until I accomplish one!!

Once you do a B2B that is all you will want to do. We do them quiet often and love them. We drive to port once and cruise 2 weeks. IT'S GREAT!!!!!!

Archived