Just shaking me head at this one!!!

crosj

I was talking to my dental hygenist today and I was talking about my upcoming cruise in a week. Her eyes lite up and she said "We went on a cruise once and we love it". "As a matter of fact, one of the drinks we had when we got on was so fab that we asked what was in it and we make it quite often". So I had to ask "what was the name of it". "Drink of the day"!!!!!!! Thats the name of it, I asked? Yep she said. And we loved it.

It sounds like a Love Connection to me, but who knows. Guess you don't have to be a rocket scientist to clean teeth. But a little common sense would have been nice. Well it did give me a good chuckle and I hope I was able to add a chuckle to your life now as you read this..

I was talking to my dental hygenist today and I was talking about my upcoming cruise in a week. Her eyes lite up and she said "We went on a cruise once and we love it". "As a matter of fact, one of the drinks we had when we got on was so fab that we asked what was in it and we make it quite often". So I had to ask "what was the name of it". "Drink of the day"!!!!!!! Thats the name of it, I asked? Yep she said. And we loved it.

It sounds like a Love Connection to me, but who knows. Guess you don't have to be a rocket scientist to clean teeth. But a little common sense would have been nice. Well it did give me a good chuckle and I hope I was able to add a chuckle to your life now as you read this..

HEY, THAT WAS ME CLEANING YOUR TEETH!!!:mad:

hehehe - just kidding:p

When I was in London with my 2 kids on the underground my kids would navigate because I just couldn't figure it out. I had a map of stations and they were on the wall of the train. We would come to each station and the station name would be printed on the wall. One station said "Mind the Gap". I thought that was the name of the station and my kids were asking me where we were and I kept telling them Mind the Gap station. People started laughing quietly. Mind the gap is the warning to step over the gap between the train and the platform when entering or exiting:confused: . I felt like such a fool!

Yup.....been there. Heard someone in a wine store seriously ask the salesperson about a wine he had at a restaurant over the weekend, the name of it was.....you guessed it.....THE HOUSE WINE.:rolleyes:

Believe it or not there is now a line of wines called the house wine. There are several types. House red, house white, house cab, house chard, and a house merlot. :D :D :D

hey now....I'm a dental hygienest and I happen to resent that comment:rolleyes:

you have to chalk it up to being her first cruise i suppose!!

I wonder if she happened to notice that they looked a little different every day:confused:

I never had the House Wine, but I did have a bowl of Soup Duger. Well, that's how we pronounce it in hillbilly. It may be spelled differently in your neck of the woods. I think that it may be foreign. New York maybe?:confused:

I was my hair dresser's one day and the male hairdresser there was arguing with us that egg rolls have eggs in them -- that's why they're called egg rolls!

Wasn't blonde, but he is a male...:D

I am sure the comment has more to do with her being a newbie cruiser than whether or not she is a rocket scientist. She probably just asked someone what is in the drink of the day. I hope you corrected her kindly .

ROFLMAO!!

Priceless!!!! :D

I think that is a rude assumption. I'm going to white out that off my screen right now!

hey now....I'm a dental hygienest and I happen to resent that comment:rolleyes:

You people are far too serious!! LOL :p

Everyone has a 'blonde' moment and it's Ok to get teased for it. Sometimes all cylinders just don't fire at once. It happens.

You people are far too serious!! LOL :p

Everyone has a 'blonde' moment and it's Ok to get teased for it. Sometimes all cylinders just don't fire at once. It happens.

so true, you brunette, you.:p it does happen to everyone, EVEN ~ a-hem ~ GUYS;).

When I was in London.... with my 2 kids on the underground...One station said "Mind the Gap". I thought that was the name of the station and my kids were asking me where we were and I kept telling them Mind the Gap station...

ROFLMAO!!! i LOVE london! one of my favorite places.

didn't you notice that advisory printed at EVERY station, and on EVERY train, near...well, the GAP? :p

Archived