Solstice Class brochures out

Commodore Suzy

OK....I'm waiting....

Patiently......

Well, not so patiently... :D

I CAN NOT WAIT TO SEE IT!

I'm on Freedom at the end of the month - if for some reason it's impossible to scan, I may be able to pick-up one then. (Of course, they'll probably be out of them :eek: )

I got one. As far as I can see - there is a T-pool, rooms looks very nice, but for the rest of the ship - too modern for my taste, I am not big fan of abstract art, doesn't feel hommy, and what a strange design for the dining room! I know we all, X fans, are familiar with the sculptures and art on M ships. Do you remember woman in white in the glass box on the Summit? Thank god she is removed. Still would like to experience the ship in person, then I might change my mind.

OK everyone....my scanner did not work...but I did take hi-res pics of every page, so everything came out pretty well. you can goto my link below to look at the pics.... http://celebritysolstice.shutterfly.com/action/?a=8Abt2TJw1YtW3E&notag=1 or try www.celebritysolstice.shutterfly.com ....enjoy

Thank you, thank you!! Now I can spend the weekend dreaming about our Equinox transatlantic and waiting until May, when I can get my very own copy of the brochure when we're in the U.S.

OK everyone....my scanner did not work...but I did take hi-res pics of every page, so everything came out pretty well. you can goto my link below to look at the pics.... http://celebritysolstice.shutterfly.com/action/?a=8Abt2TJw1YtW3E&notag=1 or try www.celebritysolstice.shutterfly.com ....enjoy

You were super to do this! Ahhhhhhhhh.....I can't wait to sail her in the Med, October '09!!!! :cool:

Lady_G

Archived