Copenhagen Cards

Which is great news, because I was bummed about having to pay it. Yet still wanted to go in and have a wander round, so was begrudgingly willing to pay it. And now I don't have to. So it's good news all round. :)

We will probably reward Tivoli now by dining there, where before we may not have.

Most city cards are good, providing you have the opportunity to use them in a manner providing the greatest value. Typically, you only have to visit between 3 and 4 significant attractions per day in a city to have a card pay for itself.

I believe both the Amsterdam card and Copenhagen card provide equal value in this respect.

The Copenhagen card (72hr) was well worth it to us when we were there for 5 days in 2007. Actually, I think it paid for itself in about a day&1/2!. We used it to take the waterbus, get into all the museums and sites we wanted, ride the buses and the trains all over Zeeland. Went up to Hillerod on the card (free w/the card)..also to Helsinor (on another day). Yes, we did get into Tivoli Gardens (free, not discounted) - went in the evening to eat at their oldest restaurant and then enjoy the lights,. Glad to see its back on the card this year!

Archived