Pictures of 5 in a room

kalley79

I know this has probably been posted before, but the search function is down again.

Does anyone know where I can find a picture of the cabin layout with 5 in a room? One of the families in our group has one of these types of cabins on the Triumph and was wondering how it would work. Thanks for you help.

-Kellie

It is an IS on the Upper Deck. Thanks.

An IS is a guarantee inside cabin, wouldnt be upper deck. It means the cabin number hasnt yet been assigned. An upper deck guarantee would be like a 4D or whatever guarantee, depending on the ship.

5 in the cabin, would be two twins, which can be pushed together, and two uppers and then they will add a roll away cot at night....so any picture of a inside cabin with 2 uppers, imagine it with a cot at night....wall to wall beds.

If you have a pic of a balcony cabin for five (cat. 8) on the Victory or Triumph (or any other ship) - please post.

Thanks

I'm not sure if this photo helps, but it's all I have: http://family.webshots.com/photo/2698574790094346881CoLWSF. Youngest son is sitting on the sofabed; above him, you can see where the pull-down bunk is located. Behind me (taking the photo) are the twin beds, pushed together to make a king. There would then be a rollaway bed on the floor next to the sofabed; the steward puts it under the bed or up on the sofabed during the day to keep it out of the way. The corridor behind oldest son is where the closets and bathroom are located.

If you have a pic of a balcony cabin for five (cat. 8) on the Victory or Triumph (or any other ship) - please post.

Thanks

No cabins are built for 5, its built for 4 and they grandfathered those cabins in when they rules were changed...same as the inside. Its a quad with a roll away bed at night.

An IS is a guarantee inside cabin, wouldnt be upper deck. It means the cabin number hasnt yet been assigned. An upper deck guarantee would be like a 4D or whatever guarantee, depending on the ship.

5 in the cabin, would be two twins, which can be pushed together, and two uppers and then they will add a roll away cot at night....so any picture of a inside cabin with 2 uppers, imagine it with a cot at night....wall to wall beds.

Yes, the room number has been assigned. I just didn't want to give it out for the privacy of the family. It would be a layout like what is in room 6433 (changed for privacy).

Thanks for everyone's help.

-Kellie

The Only Cabin I Know Made For 5 People On The Conquest Class Ships Are On The Spa Deck. I Believe These Rooms Are Called Family State Rooms. If You Want To See Pictures Of One, I Would Google Family Cabin Pictures Carnival Cruise And See What Comes Up. There May Be Another Type Of Cabin For 5 But I Do Not Know Which Ones It May Be.

A family of 5 would work ok probably, but it will be wall to wall beds at night.

I have done it with 4 girlfriends, but 2 were not speaking when we got off. To be honest, I was pretty po'ed at the one that had caused most of the problems myself. Would I do 5 in a room again. Yeah, but with the knowledge that there may be problems because to be honest, I found out on that trip that one person would have probably caused a problem if she had been in a room by herself. Some people just do not vacation well.

we did 5 to an inside cabin on the Sensation- our first cruise.

you have two lower beds and two upper beds. a rollaway will be bought to your cabin.

Your best bet is to leave the lower beds seperated --against the wall -- under the upper beds-- this will allow more floor space for that rollaway. the rollaway will fit between that area.

the above photo will be what you have.

If the beds must be together-- you took away precious space and will have next to nothing to move around.

Unpack all luggage- store suitcases under the beds

You also want to take a over the door shoe holder to keep the cabin organized. If you let the cabin get cluttered it will close in on you by midweek.

PS- no Conquest class cabin will hold 5 people-- not even the spa deck cabins

The Only Cabin I Know Made For 5 People On The Conquest Class Ships Are On The Spa Deck. I Believe These Rooms Are Called Family State Rooms. If You Want To See Pictures Of One, I Would Google Family Cabin Pictures Carnival Cruise And See What Comes Up. There May Be Another Type Of Cabin For 5 But I Do Not Know Which Ones It May Be.

Unfortunately as serene says no Conquest class allows 5 to a cabin because the rules had changed by then. Never made sense to me that the older ships with smaller cabins allowed 5 to a cabin, but the newer ships dont, seems backwards except yes I know it was grandfathered in for older ships.

5 in a room......i can't imagine....sometimes i have a hard time with 2:D

I'm with 'ya there!! We had 3 adults (me, DH and DS - who was 16 at the time) in an inside once because it was a gift.

All I can say is NEVER AGAIN!!! We were tripping over each other all week :eek: !! Even if we had been in an OV - it would have been better.

Since then we have booked our specific cabins....no more guarantees for us ;) .

we sailed with 5 to an inside cabin coz it saved us over $700.00 to do so. But since then it wasnt much more to get two cabins. Last cruise in August it cost only $200 total to take the two cabins--

figure it out all ways to see what you come up with.

Guest scfjjb
5 in a room......i can't imagine....sometimes i have a hard time with 2:D

I know what you mean. 5 ----- YIKES!

• 1 month later...

Thanks for the pictures! We are traveling on the Sensation in June and have an inside cabin with 5 of us(me,husband,kids(12,7,7). I'm thinking the bunk above our heads will be a no way lol. I'll feel paranoid about a kid landing on me. Thinking the twins will sleep together in the bunk at our feet and the 12 year old on the rollaway cot. Appreciate pictures.:o

Thanks

1065 on Panorama deck on Carnival Victory. Cat 8E;

Looking toward balcony;

2621812120065094172S600x600Q85.jpg

From balcony door toward couch, bunk, and rollaway;

2895110900065094172S600x600Q85.jpg

One nice feature was that the queen bed was a true queen and not two twins pushed together so there was no hump in the middle.

All three of the other beds were plenty big enough for an adult on each and they were comfortable.

During the day the bunk was folded in to the ceiling, the roll away was slid under the queen and the couch was made back in to a couch.

For us there was plenty of room, but we haven't booked five in one room since then. Now we get two rooms per cruise.

Archived