NYC Parking coupon - opinions welcome

tinlizzy

http://iconparkingsystems.com/Coupon_Details_Time.asp?Coupon_Id=2

This is a parking coupon for someone who might be seeing a show and not want to use public transportation.

I live in Iowa so I do not know if this a good value or these are good/safe garages but I thought I'd post it in case someone could use it.

Opinions welcome.

Great Job finding that coupon.:) Just note that Mon-Fri it is only good after 6:00 p.m. If your watch happens to run five minutes faster than the garage's clock, and you punch in on their clock at 5:59 p.m. they will try to charge you full rate. You are better off driving around the block a few times until it is definitely past 6:00.

Great Job finding that coupon.:) Just note that Mon-Fri it is only good after 6:00 p.m. If your watch happens to run five minutes faster than the garage's clock, and you punch in on their clock at 5:59 p.m. they will try to charge you full rate. You are better off driving around the block a few times until it is definitely past 6:00.

Good advice - that wouldn't have occurred to me.

I won't have a car this time but was hoping this would save someone a little money.

I've seen so many parking tips on here I'm thinking of renting a car next time and exploring New York State in addition to a city trip.

Here is another one for $20/night - MSG events M-F after 5:30 pm anytime Sat-Sun

http://iconparkingsystems.com/Coupon_Details.asp?Coupon_Id=24

There is also a special $12/night (4 pm-midnight) at 105 E 32nd St. ICON parking for 6/18 which is the evening Alicia Keys is at MSG.

You kind of have to search every neighboorhood on that site to get the specials and coupons to show.

Archived