Just wondering - what ship and what date are you waiting to book?

Enchantment repositioning cruise April 2009....we had it booked and it was taken offline by RCCL because of a partial charter situation so we are in complete limbo....they told us the sailing would be back online within 2 weeks and I think it's been 4.

:mad:

It was our absolute dream sailing....8 nights...3 days at sea....Costa Rica, Panama, Columbia, Aruba.

We are just sick over this.

Oh well.

:cool:

I would like to book a 5 day out of Cape Canaveral in May/June 2010 on either Voyager or Freedom Class... Is that possible? I see that NOS is there now, but don't know if it'll be there then. I have 4 sisters & 1 brother, we are going to do a few Disney Days & the new Harry Potter park in 2010 and sneak in a cruise... so I think a 5 day would be perfect! Possible? I am not sure...

We all cruised together last year on Princess, this next time we'll all be bringing the kids... so we want to do RCCL!

I would like to book a 5 day out of Cape Canaveral in May/June 2010 on either Voyager or Freedom Class... Is that possible? I see that NOS is there now, but don't know if it'll be there then.

NOS?? Navigator?? If so,its not out of PC..........right now,only the Sovereign and Mariner...........PC has not had any 5 nighters out of there.....only 3/4 and 7 nighters....

Freedom is coming to PC in 09 to replace the Mariner and its 7 night cruises..........

Explorer Nov./Dec 2009 12-13 night Southern again:D

I was planning Explorer Oct. 29th 2009 but now I see aqhacruiser may have some inside info. A 12-13 night would be fantastic, I didn't see it on the website though!:p

Waiting to book Freedom class (Liberty of Freeedom) either July or August 2009 :)

Depends on the itinerary though. If they're still going to be doing Eastern/Western Caribbean--might consider doing Europe instead. Waiting to see if the prices drop tho...:rolleyes:

Hoping to book on Voyager for spring, summer possibly fall of 2009. :D

Haven't been on a cruise in almost three years. I've sooooo got cruise fever!!!:p

Probably gonna be an all girls trip since I can't convince the boyfriend that cruising is fun!

Archived