Sushi on the Miracle?

fla gang

I saw an earlier review that talked about the availability of sushi on the Miracle. Apparently, the sushi bar is set up in an out of the way place each evening (5 - 7?) and isn't well advertised. If you do a search on Miracle reviews, I'm sure you'll find it.

They served Saki at the bar (McGuires) for 2.00 a cup. The sushi was better on the Miracle than the Glory, more variety. The Sushi Chef's name was Larry when we were on, and he was a real sweety. We took his picture and then developed it in our room and gave him two copies, I also tipped him since he gave us such great service. :)

Thanks everyone for the info. Myself and some friends will be on the 2 night cruise from Tampa. Did they also offer sushi at the Asian corner buffet, or does this ship not do the Asian buffet???

Barry

So if the sushi bar is on deck 2 does that mean that I have to endure a room of sushi while my DH eats his little heart out??? Can you load up and then take it up to the buffet?

It was on a cart when we were on the Miracle in April, and the cart looked mobile, with wheels. They may wheel it away at night. It's in the public area, not in a room and you could easily get a plate or two and take it elsewhere to eat.

HTH

It was on a cart when we were on the Miracle in April, and the cart looked mobile, with wheels. They may wheel it away at night. It's in the public area, not in a room and you could easily get a plate or two and take it elsewhere to eat.

HTH

Better yet, take the cart with you!!!

Archived