Prague airport transfers

mytravels

We are arriving in Prague a day early , and Avalon charges $75 per person for transfers because we are arriving early. That seems very expensive. Have any of you booked transfers from Prague airport on your own? Was it a reputable company? What did it cost? :confused:

Thanks for your help.

A couple years ago we flew in and out of Prague for a week stay there. We used the Cedaz Minibus Transfer. They are really reasonable. If I recall, it was around $15 for three of us and they drop you off at the hotel. We used a taxi for our return because we had to leave in the morning before the Cedaz buses started their service. The taxi was $38. I recall seeing the Cedaz buses parked across from the Marriott waiting for the return to the airport. Here's a link.

http://www.pragueairport.co.uk/shuttle-transport.htm

Lummy

We just came back from Prague couple weeks ago. We use http://www.prague-airport-shuttle.com for our taxi. It cost $33.00. I think this is the cheapest one. The service was good. The driver speak English. Our flight was late for over an hour and the driver was waiting for us.

You can use a shuttle but the price are only $5.00 cheaper. So, I think it is more convenience and you don't know you going to be the first on the last one who get drop off.

Archived