Back from Millie (3/30 - 4/6)

sondrad

I'm working on my official review, but all I can say is that the cruise was a great experience. DH and I enjoyed it more overall (and the food in particular) compared to our Holland America Cruise last year. And yes, Millie shows a little wear (but don't we all?). The bad reviews have been exagerated, and the few signs of aging I saw did not lessen our cruise.

Here are some general pictures of the Millie:

http://picasaweb.google.com/sondramd/CelebritySMilennium

And here are the photos from our cruise experience:

http://picasaweb.google.com/sondramd/CaribbeanCruise2008

Hope you all enjoy your upcoming cruises!

Sondra

I'm so sorry we didn't meet! Your pictures took me right back!!! Were the waves really 17 feet? I never really heard what happened. I just remember thinking I was sooo grateful for seasickness medicines!

Thanks for sharing!!!

Karen in Kentucky

I'm a bit disappointed in your photos - no pictures of stained carpet, broken furniture, moldy showers, rust, peeling paint, buttonless elevators, disgruntled staff and crew, pax overcome by sewage fumes or starving pax in search of something to eat. You've no doubt digitally enhanced your pictures to convince us that the filthy, germ-ridden, dilapidated old rustbucket known as Millennium is almost sea-worthy!

Seriously, great pix; glad you enjoyed your cruise.

Sondra, you are such a good photographer! Your pictures are beautiful. How is it that we were on the same cruise, yet my pictures are nowhere near as good as yours!?

Glad you all had a great time, too! Sorry we didn't get to meet everyone that week (who knew the CC gathering would be in the morning? We were at the spa...) maybe next time!

Archived