Cabins over the kitchens?

I am holding two cabins on the Liberty - 6674 & 6676. My choices on balcony cabins that hold 3 people are limited at this time.

These cabins look to be right above the curve in the Botticelli dining room - or just behind that - a kitchen area?

Does anyone have any experience with cabins in this area? Is the view really obstructed by the curve out of the dining room? Or should we worry about noise from the kitchen area?

Looks like I could shift one cabin forward or back - if either of the above conditions is more objectionable than the other.

Bump:)

Really - anyone who has had a cabin over the dining room - or further back - even on any similar ship? Any comments?

The reason I am even thinking about noise - we once had a cabin that was over a lounge - not realizing they played music there at night - complete with booming speakers right under our cabin.

I don't see any "bump-outs" under your cabin. I would imagine the kitchen will be on the ground floor of the dining room--that's 2 floor down! I think those cabins would be fine.

It looked to me like the dining rooms curved out - and on pictures of the ship - I can see what looks like a 2 story high glass curve that interrupts the lifeboats. I am thinking our rooms are above that to the rear of the curve. It is not obvious when comparing floor plans - but I lined up the elevators on the different floor plans to see where we were.

Thank you for the information on the kitchens - you are probably correct that most of the work would be done on the lower floors. They maybe only bring food up to serve from the upper levels? There is "something" behind the dining room that is not on the floor plans.

Archived